Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 04:48:12 PM
Quote from: Drais. on July 26, 2016, 04:45:57 PM
ffff

Vonc is filth it seems.   

Im probably one of the most loyal trusting friends u can have :indiaarie:

But you're texting his leftovers and even bringing up hypothetical situations of y'all being together right in his face.

:everythingok:   

Kurama

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 04:44:36 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 04:41:05 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 04:33:47 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 04:29:58 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 04:29:04 PM
I was very upfront with my friend

So you told him you found his ex attractive?
well I didnt say that

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
But why do I need to say that? It doesnt matter if we aint trying to fckn with each other. And honestly, we live in different states and only talk every now and again. It's not like we best friends.

boiiii you're going through lengths to justify this  :hmph:.

If you have a transparent relationship with ur friend then I definitely think its pertinent. Especially considering that this attraction could affect the way you and your friend's ex interact. Either inadvertently or intentionally. Different states means nothing tho, you travel.

Also, did you ever think about if your friend's ex is attracted to you too? What if you two end up being around each other and they try to PLANT one on you?

:hmph:

DVDDY.

I see both sides but the (black) gay community is small though. If I didn't meet your ex through you, can you really be in your feelings?

One of my friends made me stop talking to two guys on separate occasions because he had dated them in the past  :uhh:

LOONA.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Drais. on July 26, 2016, 04:49:55 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 04:48:12 PM
Quote from: Drais. on July 26, 2016, 04:45:57 PM
ffff

Vonc is filth it seems.   

Im probably one of the most loyal trusting friends u can have :indiaarie:

But you're texting his leftovers and even bringing up hypothetical situations of y'all being together right in his face.

:everythingok:   

I cant remember because it was a while ago but I dont think the convo about the hypothetical was simply about this situation. There was a reason we spoke on it and I just kinda used it to gauge where he was. They have literally been broken up for yrs and we've been cool for a while this is not some u hop off and I hop on type of shit, but I get it. Im not saying its right at all but not TERRIBLE either. I literally havent talked to this friend in like 8 months at this point tho, so I definitely wouldnt feel bad about it now tho tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 04:50:03 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 04:44:36 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 04:41:05 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 04:33:47 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 04:29:58 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 04:29:04 PM
I was very upfront with my friend

So you told him you found his ex attractive?
well I didnt say that

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
But why do I need to say that? It doesnt matter if we aint trying to fckn with each other. And honestly, we live in different states and only talk every now and again. It's not like we best friends.

boiiii you're going through lengths to justify this  :hmph:.

If you have a transparent relationship with ur friend then I definitely think its pertinent. Especially considering that this attraction could affect the way you and your friend's ex interact. Either inadvertently or intentionally. Different states means nothing tho, you travel.

Also, did you ever think about if your friend's ex is attracted to you too? What if you two end up being around each other and they try to PLANT one on you?

:hmph:
:ohwow:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: RON. on July 26, 2016, 04:50:22 PM
I see both sides but the (black) gay community is small though. If I didn't meet your ex through you, can you really be in your feelings?

One of my friends made me stop talking to two guys on separate occasions because he had dated them in the past :uhh:
you guys must be pretty close for u to comply. were these platonic situations or did u do it because u didnt wanna deal with the same pieces your friend had already dealt with?

Kurama

Quote from: RON. on July 26, 2016, 04:50:22 PM

One of my friends made me stop talking to two guys on separate occasions because he had dated them in the past  :uhh:

Pends on how you define "dated" tbh. If it was a 3-6 month(which is standard) mess than I'd be less inclined to oblige.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 26, 2016, 05:07:44 PM
wow vonc, you're trash.
sssssssssss
U guys are making me feel bad. I havent even done any thing dammit :omgwatshappening:

Kurama