Is this ur mentality? I think this way of thinking is so high school

Started by Vonc2002, July 26, 2016, 03:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

leftout

So first it was a high school mindset and now y'all agree?

q

Vonc2002

f
We've transitioned from what the op was about. It definitely is high school
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Drais. on July 26, 2016, 03:33:21 PM
I would agree with her depending on how the situation is set up.

If I don't know you but I know you did some foul ass shit to one of my close friends I'm obviously not gonna go out of my way to fuck you with you.

If all of us are in the same clique and two of y'all fall out I'm not gonna stop being friends with either of you just because y'all got mess going on. That's between y'all.

If my friend just doesn't like you for no reason then that's just being petty and I will ignore it.     

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 04:46:38 PM
Quote from: Kurama on July 26, 2016, 04:41:29 PM
fgf

Sike I mean hopefully you do the right thing if things go left tho.
Im a man of principle so probably not but :ohwow:
Im not AS close with that particular friend anymore either btw so I kinda wouldnt feel bad if  things did go a a lil left rn tbh LOLZ

Not you rationalizing this potential betrayal :uhh:

Palladium

If I don't know you but I know you did some foul ass shit to one of my close friends I'm obviously not gonna go out of my way to fuck you with you.

If all of us are in the same clique and two of y'all fall out I'm not gonna stop being friends with either of you just because y'all got mess going on. That's between y'all.

If my friend just doesn't like you for no reason then that's just being petty and I will ignore it.     

!!!!!!!!!!

GRAND

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 26, 2016, 04:02:36 PM
If my friend don't like you, I may have my guard up but i'll still be friendly.
The only people's i don't fuck with on principle are my friend's exes.

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 04:14:02 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 26, 2016, 04:02:36 PM
If my friend don't like you, I may have my guard up but i'll still be friendly.
The only people's i don't fuck with on principle are my friend's exes.
sdsdsdsdds
this is gonna sound so shitty but here goes....
First let me say, IN GENERAL I wholeheartedly agree. BUT, My friend introduced me to his ex and we really hit it off. They are actually really cool now (just as friends). They have hung out with each other's significant others and seem to be really past their relationship. The ex hits me up from time to time. we like the same music, we talk about life, etc. Im so fckn attracted but in my spirit I feel so bad. I actually even ran a hypothetical by my friend one day just to gauge his reaction. "would u care if a friend of yours dated someone u once dated" He said I wouldnt give a fck, if im done with them then its for a reason. I just feel like thats until u ACTUALLY see the shit happen. I also feel like treat someone as ud wanna be treated. I wouldnt like it so EVEN IF THEY SAY THEY DONT CARE, leave it alone. I know im so wrong but I just know If I ever LEGIT get the opportunity
:jarvwhereru:
n

:omgwatshappening:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

right

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

GRAND

cant have anyone with my ex

we'd all be going the fck down

but honestly ive moved so much in the past 5 years, the chances are slim to none.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 04:29:04 PM
Marg, do u atleast tell your friend if u mess with their ex? I was very upfront with my friend that I was conversing with the ex every now and again on some cool shit. It'll never be some  "im doing some shit behind your back" kinda thing

I personally feel that you can't put a claim on anyone just because yall dated. Shit a lot of us have dated a lot of people. Now if this particular person was the love of your life then that's something totally different. Then even still if you moved on to another person and you're happy in that situation I don't see the harm or foul. I'm not about to miss out on a potential soul mate just because one of my friends dated someone one. Not at all.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Don Draper on July 26, 2016, 04:27:47 PM
Marg, what's off limits?

Stealing, cheating, lying, you know the usual. But seriously, I am very loyal to my friends and family but at the same time I'm very loyal to myself. I'm only living my life and for my happiness. If yall ain't get married then he ain't your property.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

KING BENTLEY.

I wish I WOULD find my ex number perched in my friend iMessages when we're out having fun :dead:

That would be a good ass lashing ..... and don't let a bottle be near me LOLZ!

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: Margeaux. on July 26, 2016, 09:54:27 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 26, 2016, 04:29:04 PM
Marg, do u atleast tell your friend if u mess with their ex? I was very upfront with my friend that I was conversing with the ex every now and again on some cool shit. It'll never be some  "im doing some shit behind your back" kinda thing

I personally feel that you can't put a claim on anyone just because yall dated. Shit a lot of us have dated a lot of people. Now if this particular person was the love of your life then that's something totally different. Then even still if you moved on to another person and you're happy in that situation I don't see the harm or foul. I'm not about to miss out on a potential soul mate just because one of my friends dated someone one. Not at all.
So answer the ?
Do u tell ur friend if ur going to fck with their ex or already have