Mariah in the studio with JD, B Cox and Johnta Austin

Started by Zankou., July 28, 2016, 10:00:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

My fucking queen is here for mess.. I think
She needs to be perched with Pop and Oak tho and Big Jim Wright

1stsecuritybank

July 28, 2016, 10:04:31 AM #2 Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 10:08:31 AM by 1stsecuritybank
Another remake she's as lost as usher. Poor thing. Instead giving new producers a chance she runs back to dated group of producers w no creative juice they have exhausted their sound ....she should pull a Janet n leave for sum years. Give back n start her own label sign talent nuture talent she has experience

Zankou.

I'm torn.. A part of me thinks she needs to leave them in 2005. On the other hand I'm curious to know what they would come up with

Freemala Harris

Hmm...

Well they meld well but I was hoping for some of today's popular producers. Lol I could only imagine what a DJ Mustard MiMi lean would sound like. Oh well

Zankou.

I'm screaming at her being in the studio with her damn tits out

RAY7

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 28, 2016, 10:10:17 AM
I'm screaming at her being in the studio with her damn tits out
!!!
I was just about to say
why she got her tits out around these dudes when shes engaged to that old white guy? :uhh:

Zankou.

Johnta is so handsome.. He reminds me of Jensen Atwood a bit

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on July 28, 2016, 10:12:04 AM
Johnta is so handsome.. He reminds me of Jensen Atwood a bit
very handsome guy and I love his voice and writing

wizzy

Quote from: 1stsecuritybank on July 28, 2016, 10:04:31 AM
Another remake she's as lost as usher. Poor thing. Instead giving new producers a chance she runs back to dated group of producers w no creative juice they have exhausted their sound ....she should pull a Janet n leave for sum years. Give back n start her own label sign talent nurture talent. she has experience

Opposites Attract.

I won't be excited until I see pics of her with Terius and Tricky. That Memoirs album was her best mess since Emancipation.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GLOCK

Quote from: Margeaux. on July 28, 2016, 10:32:43 AM
I won't be excited until I see pics of her with Terius and Tricky. That Memoirs album was her best mess since Emancipation.
yuck

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

This sounds a dated mess

She beeds new producers and ones she hasnt worked with

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different