Dawn Richard on writing for & falling out w/ Brandy, accusations by Aubrey

Started by SouravMay, July 29, 2016, 04:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2016, 02:28:38 PM
Quote from: Young on July 29, 2016, 02:24:00 PM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on July 29, 2016, 02:20:52 PM
Quote from: Young on July 29, 2016, 02:19:27 PM
One thing I would say Malc' ; try and maybe validate their responses / answers by kinda saying something after they finish rambling. Like " oh wow very true" "that's awesome"

It kinda at times goes from her talking to a second or two of silence and then your next question. Sddddd

Just something I noticed.

nnn You are right, I noticed that too. She is like speaking her HEART out on something then, I am like "Sooo Muhammad Ali!"...

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Sddddddddd

Yeah but other than that this was reallllllly good

Proud of you :stressed:
Yea, i enjoyed it alot. And other than Dawn ready to take ur head off about that DK stuff, i really appreciated her here. She seemed so open and genuine in evrything that she was saying. Ur first mess ive watched from the beginning to the very end LOLZ

Am sure you finished the Tamar, Nivea and def the Brandy mess..

:plea:
B7

Rxxf

BRANDY

MAY

One thing I would say Malc' ; try and maybe validate their responses / answers by kinda saying something after they finish rambling. Like " oh wow very true" "that's awesome"

It kinda at times goes from her talking to a second or two of silence and then your next question. Sddddd

nnn You are right, I noticed that too. She is like speaking her HEART out on something then, I am like "Sooo Muhammad Ali!"...

Sddddddddd

Yea, i enjoyed it alot. And other than Dawn ready to take ur head off about that DK stuff, i really appreciated her here. She seemed so open and genuine in evrything that she was saying. Ur first mess ive watched from the beginning to the very end LOLZ

b

Vonc2002

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on July 29, 2016, 02:31:37 PM

Sddddddddd

Dont think i watched Tamar. Nivea was fragmented. But ur right, i couldve maybe sat thru Bran's.  I didn't watch her interview with the fat boy and his friend in the basement so she ain't exempt :nowgorl:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Just feel free to LIKE, comment and share the vidya guys. It is a good look also to get soem comments on YT, I know you have a account mess young. Show some love.

:sobusyjetsetter:

And I will hurry with my little Brandy clip.
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 29, 2016, 02:33:05 PM

Sddddddddd

b
f
She keeps u HOT!
I get it, u don't believe her. I do.....and about MOST of what she says tbh. We can agree to disagree, ok :popeyes:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2016, 02:36:25 PM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on July 29, 2016, 02:31:37 PM

Sddddddddd

Dont think i watched Tamar. Nivea was fragmented. But ur right, i couldve maybe sat thru Bran's.  I didn't watch her interview with the fat boy and his friend in the basement so she ain't exempt :nowgorl:

:plzstop:
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

SouravMay

I love BrandySource sooooo much. I never would have thought I could sit down and kii-kii with Dawn when I was 12 watching her on MTB, and this forum really was fundamental in making it happen.

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:
B7

MAY

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2016, 02:39:08 PM

Sddddddddd

b
f
She keeps u HOT!
I get it, u don't believe her. I do.....and about MOST of what she says tbh. We can agree to disagree, ok :popeyes:

SouravMay

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 29, 2016, 02:43:45 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2016, 02:39:08 PM

Sddddddddd

b
f
She keeps u HOT!

not u responding with the guy he loathes
nnnnnn
B7

Young

Dawn seems extremely genuine

Responses from years ago and indent label control shouldn't be compared to what someone has the freedom to say now.

She seems genuinely positive.

It's clear she didn't wanna talk about the DK stuff because she had her fair share in the guilt of it all but she already mentioned earlier in the interview that she had her fuck ups and times where she was petty .

She seems gentle and calm and about positivity .
I love that

Young

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on July 29, 2016, 02:43:29 PM
I love BrandySource sooooo much. I never would have thought I could sit down and kii-kii with Dawn when I was 12 watching her on MTB, and this forum really was fundamental in making it happen.

:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

:stressed: