Dawn Richard on writing for & falling out w/ Brandy, accusations by Aubrey

Started by SouravMay, July 29, 2016, 04:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.betterwiseup

Lmao at her reaching out to work with Azealia and getting no response.

Vonc2002

Yea, malcolm she didn't say she fell out with brandy tho. Ur a mess :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Marilyn

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on July 29, 2016, 01:40:59 PM
Quote from: Marilyn on July 29, 2016, 01:39:40 PM
I jumped to the 26 minute mark by random and caught the question of "What have you always been scared to do?"

Not "Have sex in the library"

She WANTED you hun

:holdupguys:

I was like HUH...

:hmph: :hmph: :hmph:

She slipped up. Then tried to add logic to it.

"Scent of the books. lolz"

:plzstop:

SouravMay

Quote from: glenn's wife on July 29, 2016, 01:55:49 PM
she makes no sense.

she says her dad did her first album...which was the R&B mess
but u were never exposed to R&B growing up? sdnsdndsn

if u love music and its laying around the house ur gonna pick it up
thats how i got into Toni and Anita and Carl Thomas and Brian Mcknight and mess..my aunt and uncle had it laying around.

ur dad clearly didn't have metallica posters and crystal meth music lying around the house for u to discover
im crying

When she talked about these belting divas going high, I am thinking Mariah, Whitney, turns out she was talking about Alanis Morisette and 4 Non Blondes  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
B7

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2016, 01:55:13 PM
Yea, malcolm she didn't say she fell out with brandy tho. Ur a mess :dead:

d
sadasd

I knew she didn't say that when I read the title

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on July 29, 2016, 01:53:48 PM
I really think I could be her friend

She seems so cool

Boy she look like she wanted to fuck you :young:
Yea, i think she seems cool, and she seems really over the negativity. I like that she was like i know the kinda bitch i am and people are gonna believe what they want at the end of the day, so let them. I respected that because on here i feel like evrything about her is either WAY blown outta proportion or just oh don't believe. PRETENTIOUS! so it's good that she's like yea, OK!
Malcolm i like tha way u handled the DK thing because she started getting HOT with u for no reason. BITCH, u have to expect that people are gonna ask these questions. I like that u swiftly moved on and keep the flow positive.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

She didn't say she wasn't exposed to that music. She said that's not what she gravitated to. My female cousin was all about Cranberries, Red Hot Chilli peppers, fiona apple, etc.  Just because ur exposed to something doesn't mean it's ur preference. I got what she said.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on July 29, 2016, 02:00:01 PM
Quote from: glenn's wife on July 29, 2016, 01:55:49 PM
she makes no sense.

she says her dad did her first album...which was the R&B mess
but u were never exposed to R&B growing up? sdnsdndsn

if u love music and its laying around the house ur gonna pick it up
thats how i got into Toni and Anita and Carl Thomas and Brian Mcknight and mess..my aunt and uncle had it laying around.

ur dad clearly didn't have metallica posters and crystal meth music lying around the house for u to discover
im crying

When she talked about these belting divas going high, I am thinking Mariah, Whitney, turns out she was talking about Alanis Morisette and 4 Non Blondes  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
4 non blondes sang they ass off tbfh

RAY7

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on July 29, 2016, 01:47:07 PM

This is the song she said inspired her more than any other R&B.
I can hear this in her production & stuff especially her most recent stuff but
VOCALLY she sounds nothing like Bjork, and is clearly more similar to Bran

Zankou.

Quote from: Nine on July 29, 2016, 02:05:16 PM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on July 29, 2016, 01:54:27 PM
Lmao at her reaching out to work with Azealia and getting no response.
mmmmmmmmsdfmdfsmm

DSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDSDS

Vonc2002

I have her first cd too malc, i like it. Im glad u asked about it. I get why she doesn't like it but there are some GEMS

RAY7

Interesting though so shes saying the whole fight thing was staged for a reality show
but then why do they not talk & the group really broke up?
Dawn... :dead:

Young

Malc' u handled the DK part well...you did kinda keep prying until she SNAPPED but you kept it cute.

I'm sorry but she kinda wanted to fuck you, I am crying at this library part :kii: