Dawn Richard on writing for & falling out w/ Brandy, accusations by Aubrey

Started by SouravMay, July 29, 2016, 04:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nine

SouravMay

B7

Vonc2002

I think dawn does give bjork and its more than just the production. Honestly the only reason i think dawn sounded like brandy is the tone of her voice. I don't get Brandy from her at all anymore tbch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

B7

Young

You ask reallllllly great questions.
You do your research and you think about what will keep the audience interested.

Now I'm gonna check out the Bjork mess

RAY7

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on July 29, 2016, 02:11:20 PM
Love wild sex in the library actual'

:heyddy: :welllol:

Me
:diddraispoot: :calmdownsis:
would you smash if she promised to give you the Bran song she wrote?
:ATLcameo:

Vonc2002

Quote from: glenn's wife on July 29, 2016, 02:11:27 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2016, 02:05:19 PM
She didn't say she wasn't exposed to that music. She said that's not what she gravitated to. My female cousin was all about Cranberries, Red Hot Chilli peppers, fiona apple, etc.  Just because ur exposed to something doesn't mean it's ur preference. I got what she said.
n

she's claimed she didn't know about GHan until college. next
She said she didn't get into her music until then, that's completely logical. We sit here and talk about the general public not really knowing brandy because they only know the commercial shit but that's not brandy at her best. Hearing a song by someone and getting into their music are two different things. People swear by Mariah Carey, I've never heard any of those early cds. I JUST listened to butterfly in full earlier this month. Just because someone is popular doesn't mean ur familiar with their work
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 29, 2016, 02:11:48 PM
I think dawn does give bjork and its more than just the production. Honestly the only reason i think dawn sounded like brandy is the tone of her voice. I don't get Brandy from her at all anymore tbch

MAY

Pawn is so damn fake.

Listen to 29:00 - 30:20 of Malc's interview.

Then listen to 05:30 - 06:20 of this...

:receipts:

SouravMay

B7

Admin

Admin

Vonc2002

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on July 29, 2016, 02:17:02 PM
Here was the ticket to the show, because Bor requested.

U are really a damn fan. Flew to Portugal to see this bitch, that's wassup