Time To Settle This: What Female Has The Greatest Voice Of All Time?

Started by D.I.E.G.O., July 29, 2016, 12:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

Of all time? I'd have to go with Aretha or Ella Fitzgerald. Not taking anything away from Nip, but their voices really changed the game before Whitney even existed.

TRY.It.AGAIN

Quote from: 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎. on July 29, 2016, 12:23:45 PM
That's a hard question that can't be answered with just one female singer.

!!!

Whitney Is "The Voice" Of course!

I Love Toni, Norah, Joni Mitchell, Aaliyah, Amel Larrieux... Vocally IMO Their Tones are Unmatched! Sade, Brandy.....Corrine, Rihanna!

Am sure I'm missing a Good bit!

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

Kurama

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on July 29, 2016, 12:51:46 PM
Of all time? I'd have to go with Aretha or Ella Fitzgerald. Not taking anything away from Nip, but their voices really changed the game before Whitney even existed.

That's great that they paved the way but....

D.I.E.G.O.

Jon

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kurama on July 29, 2016, 12:54:34 PM
Quote from: GoDiegoGo on July 29, 2016, 12:51:46 PM

That's great that they paved the way but....
!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO ONE had a voice like Whitney. Honestly, if anyone had what could be considered a "perfect" voice, it's her. She's the standard tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kaeli.

SouravMay

Mariah - even in her prime - in overrated tbh... I used to go up and up but really all she does is witch between whispering and cooing and then random power belts and a whistle mess here and there.

Whitney - even though mostly boring music - shat on that with her rich tone. Neither really gave it to me with the runs like a Kelly Price can though.

She would kinda hand it to both of them then and now.
B7

Myron

Whitney.

I love mariah as an artist more.. however, Mimi has many live performances that just fall short... even in her prime.

Technically Whitney was just.. excellent.