WT: Katy Perry's performance at the DNC

Started by Lazarus, July 30, 2016, 11:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

July 30, 2016, 11:47:18 AM Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 11:47:44 AM by Lazarus

charlie.

FRANCE

Vonc2002

The music was drowning her out on rise, she did sound nice for the 2nd verse.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

D.I.E.G.O.

I just don't see it for her. If any of her fans are around, what do y'all like about her?

Lazarus

I loved her the first two eras of her career especially during Teenage Dream but she lost me during the Prism era

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lazarus on July 30, 2016, 12:06:02 PM
I loved her the first two eras of her career especially during Teenage Dream but she lost me during the Prism era
!!!!!!!!!!!!
She didn't COMPLETELY lose me cause i loved Roar and Dark Horse but i was less interested. I like Katy tho so I'll be a Fairweather fan.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

CHOKE

Lazarus

July 30, 2016, 12:19:47 PM #8 Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 12:25:19 PM by Lazarus
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 30, 2016, 12:13:23 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on July 30, 2016, 12:06:02 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!
She didn't COMPLETELY lose me cause i loved Roar and Dark Horse but i was less interested. I like Katy tho so I'll be a Fairweather fan.

She lost me but she can win me back if she has another era like Teenage Dream. I love that bitch. She may not be the greatest singer but its just something about her. I'm still a causal fan but I was disappointed. I used Dark Horse tho

KING BENTLEY.

excellent choice on Hilary's part, and I'm assuming Katy is gonna go ahead and drop a women empowerment type alberm around the Fall

she'll slay

I wonder if Gaga will come for a round two type mess

H.#.G.*.Z

The Brandy Barbie

July 30, 2016, 12:48:52 PM #10 Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 12:49:21 PM by The Brandy Barbie
Lol I hope you all vote.  Someone posted about the DNC, and maybe 2 people responded.  But "Wait, Katy Perry was there," gets a response.

Y'all are missing out because not only was the DNC entertaining, but it was about issues that will effect our lives.

FRANCE

Yea, the Prism album was a HUGE let down. Lots of fillers on that album. If she comes out with another lackluster album, I'll be close to done with ha.

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on July 30, 2016, 12:48:52 PM
Lol I hope you all vote.  Someone posted about the DNC, and maybe 2 people responded.  But "Wait, Katy Perry was there," gets a response.

Y'all are missing out because not only was the DNC entertaining, but it was about issues that will effect our lives.

Not sure I get how you're paralleling a Katy Perry performance and a flop DNC thread. But I agree that people should be getting out there to vote. The Republican and Democratic parties both have plans that will affect us all. Despite who lands in office, both have a number of action items that will sprout once POTUS leaves office.

CandyCrush

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on July 30, 2016, 12:48:52 PM

Khizr Khan was the MAN! He shut The Donald all the way down with his powerful speech
:gorlonfire: