Toya's two brothers were shot and killed

Started by Young, July 31, 2016, 10:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

BRANDY

.betterwiseup

They are dragging K Mart elephant body ass.
[instagram]
[/instagram]

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: .betterwiseup on July 31, 2016, 04:35:54 PM
They are dragging K Mart elephant body ass.
[instagram]
[/instagram]
!!!!!!

Like I don't play with stuff like that. Sis was cackling down while typing it, a big "I told you so" "kick you while down" vibe the whole way thru

She needs the stovetop stuffing beat outta her ass. She fcking DISGUSTING

H.#.G.*.Z

Rxxf

July 31, 2016, 04:49:05 PM #78 Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 04:49:27 PM by Ralf
She could have just sent flowers or something w/a card.
Social media always get twisted around.
BRANDY

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Ralf on July 31, 2016, 04:49:05 PM
shes not a nice person hun
She should just stay away period lol

H.#.G.*.Z

Rxxf

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 31, 2016, 04:51:27 PM
Quote from: Ralf on July 31, 2016, 04:49:05 PM
shes not a nice person hun
She should just stay away period lol

You really think so? :(
I want to believe she can be real at this time.
Two young men gone, for no good reason.
BRANDY

.betterwiseup

This bitch K Michelle even have the nerve to play a clip of Toya and Memphitz from divorce boot camp at her concert.

Rxxf

Quote from: .betterwiseup on July 31, 2016, 04:53:31 PM
This bitch K Michelle even have the nerve to play a clip of Toya and Memphitz from divorce boot camp at her concert.

:uhh:

K, girl.
BRANDY

Rxxf

I have a major liking for Toya
Especially thru Marriage Boot Camp show
BRANDY

Kaeli.

Quote from: demitri.petty on July 31, 2016, 03:57:53 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2016, 03:55:44 PM
Quote from: demitri.petty on July 31, 2016, 03:52:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2016, 03:49:39 PM
Quote from: demitri.petty on July 31, 2016, 03:46:42 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2016, 03:44:59 PM
Quote from: demitri.petty on July 31, 2016, 03:40:28 PM
Get off of my queen Slay Michelle... The fact that she even reached out AFTER this woman tried to tear her down several times show's that she personally has grown, because in all honesty I've had some relatives of people who used to pick on me killed and I DID NOT send condolences.... fuck that mf honestly.... BUT anywho.... K just doesnt really put too much thought into her delivery, she's just going to free-write lol...

More Issues Than Vogue AVAILABLE NOW!!
Are u writing from the real world house?

No sir, I have a few months before I have to leave!
Someone here said they are currently shooting the season already. Not a few months :dead:
RW usually shoots in the summer

Well I know I wasn't the user said THAT, I just said that I made it through the call backs, and was casted...... Let me know one of my roommates is on here  :ohwow: :kii:
Iono but something aint right tho. Im am avid RW watcher and u said u have about 3 more months before u go. It's not common for them to shoot in the fall/winter months, so iono

Well listen... All I can tell you is to watch the show when it airs. They actually film multiple seasons at a time, just like they do with Bad Girls Club.

Filthy heathen  liar

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

b7

Get off of my queen Slay Michelle... The fact that she even reached out AFTER this woman tried to tear her down several times show's that she personally has grown, because in all honesty I've had some relatives of people who used to pick on me killed and I DID NOT send condolences.... fuck that mf honestly.... BUT anywho.... K just doesnt really put too much thought into her delivery, she's just going to free-write lol...

n

Are you well

Brit Brat

Quote from: RIGGY on July 31, 2016, 05:07:59 PM

n

Are you well
SHSJSJJSJSJSJDJJSJSKSMDMSJDNSMDMSMKDMFKDMF
D

D

DJDJDNDND

S
D
D
D
DD
FNNDNXNSNDNSNDNMDNNDD
D
D
D

D
F
C
C
V

FINE.

Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on July 31, 2016, 01:25:15 PM
Quote from: Margeaux. on July 31, 2016, 12:03:00 PM
No shade but this is why I don't support certain entities. She could have took her family out of their situation and gave them jobs. Helped them.

She's rich and they still living in the hood. Nah. I'm not blaming her in no way and I'm aware that people are gonna still make the choices that they want buy she fell out with her family because they felt she wasn't there for them. They was on her reality show and weren't even being paid.

**Rolls eyes**

Like Homicide doesn't Occur Outside of the "hood"! Not Every girl is Looking to DIVE Out of their Neighborhood setting...Their Upbringing, at the sight of a Coin! No Shade! Take J.huds family for example...

And how do you know Toy' wasn't wiring $$ Out??!  :uhh:
fidjodkdkdkdjdkd

!!!!!!!

Boomz

Quote from: BENTLEY! on July 31, 2016, 04:11:11 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on July 31, 2016, 04:05:29 PM
Quote from: demitri.petty on July 31, 2016, 03:57:53 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2016, 03:55:44 PM
Quote from: demitri.petty on July 31, 2016, 03:52:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2016, 03:49:39 PM
Quote from: demitri.petty on July 31, 2016, 03:46:42 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 31, 2016, 03:44:59 PM

Are u writing from the real world house?

No sir, I have a few months before I have to leave!
Someone here said they are currently shooting the season already. Not a few months :dead:
RW usually shoots in the summer

Well I know I wasn't the user said THAT, I just said that I made it through the call backs, and was casted...... Let me know one of my roommates is on here  :ohwow: :kii:
Iono but something aint right tho. Im am avid RW watcher and u said u have about 3 more months before u go. It's not common for them to shoot in the fall/winter months, so iono

Well listen... All I can tell you is to watch the show when it airs. They actually film multiple seasons at a time, just like they do with Bad Girls Club.

v

What city are you filming in luv
ssssssssssssssssdsdsssssssssssssss

I am the fck cryin!