Ugh; when is THIS gonna happen?!

Started by Young, July 31, 2016, 10:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yummy

Young needs to take a Photoshop class or something because this is ridiculous.

ssw4919

August 09, 2016, 09:20:01 AM #62 Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 09:20:24 AM by ssw4919
I thought there was a slim chance when Bey thanked Tav and Toy by name when she was accepting some lifetime award, I think Billboard (when she performed Run the World).

ssw4919

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 09, 2016, 09:12:34 AM
I really wanted this until I went to the Formation tour. Kelly is only group member that holds a candle to Bey in terms of performing, she'd make the rest look sloppy as hell :dead:

That's why I only want them to do one surprise appearance during a medley, performing the songs they actually sang, like No No No or Bills.  Maybe do a quick acapella mess with all five, then they need to scoot off the stage during the other songs.  :dead:

Sinpool

Speaking of Tavia did anyone ever find out if she was out of the hospital?

ssw4919

I think she eventually posted something saying she was fine.

Scott.

Unfortunately, it will never happen.

Opposites Attract.

Yeah. I don't even think Bey, Kelly or Michelle even have interest in doing another DC project outside of features and performances until they're able to get out of that Music World contract. They should be able to buy him out but I doubt they want to put any money in his pocket.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Margeaux. on August 09, 2016, 09:43:49 AM
Yeah. I don't even think Bey, Kelly or Michelle even have interest in doing another DC project outside of features and performances until they're able to get out of that Music World contract. They should be able to buy him out but I doubt they want to put any money in his pocket.

they need to change their name to DC3 officially
get a new deal under that lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different