(Career) Suicide Squad is getting dragged by the critics omf

Started by yummy, August 02, 2016, 01:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 02, 2016, 04:36:22 PM
Quote from: Margeaux. on August 02, 2016, 04:31:33 PM
I'm so glad I have my own taste and likes. The opinions of "critics" wouldn't sway me either way.

You're so different from everyone else. It's really amazing.
sssssssss

Stewie

Quote from: Baphomet. on August 02, 2016, 08:32:34 PM
Your taste is at the bottom of the barrel.  No shade.

Deadpool is one of the best comicbook to big screen movies of all time.

N
Maybe for a 12 year old

The movie is corny.  And not funny at all
Nbbv

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 02, 2016, 04:36:22 PM
Quote from: Margeaux. on August 02, 2016, 04:31:33 PM
I'm so glad I have my own taste and likes. The opinions of "critics" wouldn't sway me either way.

You're so different from everyone else. It's really amazing.

b :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: TheNextLew on August 02, 2016, 04:33:51 PM
Quote from: Stewie on August 02, 2016, 01:55:59 PM
oh God.....I wish Queen Viola was not part of this me

mee too....but the gaggg is

shes still giving her same tried and true performances

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

ke' is a mess :plzstop:

Stewie

QuoteI'll start by saying that I enjoy comics, and I'm an avid reader. Also, I prefer DC. Just because. Not really a specific reason. Never got into Marvel because a lot of it was too "campy" for me personally. I also really enjoy movies, I'm a bit of a movie buff. Not the obnoxious kind though. I appreciate all movies and usually enjoy them all, because its art to the writer and the people that dedicate all of their time into this creation. I love ALL kinds of movies, and if you asked what the worst movie I've ever seen was, I'd say none, because honestly I'm very easily entertained and movies make me happy.

I've never liked Deadpool in any of the comics. I felt like he was a cheap, not creative, not funny, and just cringey character concept. That being said, I thought he would transition well on screen. Deadpool seemed to have a hollywood-comedy type of vibe to him, and I mean, who doesn't love a good penis joke? So I was actually looking forward to the movie, and was hoping it would maybe shine a little light on the deadpool in the comics for me.

Sadly, it was so cringe worthy that it was actually unbareable and I tried to walk out but my friend made me stay. Ryan Reynolds is just bad at acting. The sex jokes weren't even clever or funny, and there was one every two seconds. They were so predictable too! I'm not saying "Too many offensive jokes blah blah blah". I'm saying they were just DUMB haha. None of them were clever/witty and I legitimately think they copied their script from the wall of a middle school's boys' bathroom.

"Well thats how Deadpool is supposed to be. Thats his character."

Yeah I know, and its awful.

The fourth wall breaking was so forced. The "16 walls" joke actually made me cringe so hard that I crumpled into a ball of notebook paper and was kicked down the hall.

Despite it being the worst experience I've ever had in a movie theater, I did laugh out load at one part. ONE part though. The baby hand. I wasn't expecting it and it came out of nowhere and I was like in tears and couldn't look at it. I mean, that scene wasnt good by any means, only the hand. Baby hands are funny
m
a good summary of the way i was feeling before i clicked out of the movie....

CHOKE

This movie is really getting dragged tho.

Like every review is saying the same thing. Is Marvel paying them?

:diddraispoot:

Wtv

Batman v Superman
X-Men Apocalypse
Suicide Squad

all panned by critics. Dont you see a pattern?

Sinpool

Quote from: Scott LeBeau on August 03, 2016, 07:11:12 AM
Batman v Superman
X-Men Apocalypse
Suicide Squad

Marvel is sabotaging DC.

Young

Batman v Superman
X-Men Apocalypse
Suicide Squad

Yup.

Kurama

Batman v Superman
X-Men Apocalypse
Suicide Squad

They all sucked?

Wtv

and ironically none of Marvel movies suck? yeah, sure, lol