Started by Treasure, August 03, 2016, 06:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎. on August 03, 2016, 08:46:33 PM
Quote from: Trey on August 03, 2016, 08:31:28 PM
Quote from: 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎. on August 03, 2016, 08:14:42 PM
Quote from: Trey on August 03, 2016, 07:17:09 PM
Quote from: Baphomet. on August 03, 2016, 07:03:48 PM
I feel like SHIT seeing this tbh. Because i've seen people turned away in Miami and I've just Kii'd.  :plzstop:
sdsddsdsddsdsdsdddsdsdsddsddsdsddssddsd

It happened to one my best friends during my graduation after-party. And she's not even a big girl.. Me and my sis went half and half on her cuz we didnt want her to know what was really going on.. I'll never tell her.

really?

how didn't she know though? what did they say?
My sister and bro in law went to college with one of the club promoters so they just told me n my friends to wait in line while they try n get us in for free. My sis called me over to the front and they explained what was going on, so me n my sis went half and half to get her in the club, before we even called them up to the front. Miami is a mess....

wow that's messed up
:uhh:
Its disgusting... and it kinda made want to go somewhere else. South Beach not even all that like that tbh. Everybody just be standing and looking at the people in VIP. :dead: And I think thats why they only want a certain caliber of females in their clubs. It attracts more dudes and more coins.

MelMel

GRAND

Quote from: Chao on August 03, 2016, 07:03:09 PM
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccab

yums n 'man were ecstatic tht 'fro couldnt enter

n,FDNSFDMDSSFMDS

Zankou.

I feel like SHIT seeing this tbh. Because i've seen people turned away in Miami and I've just Kii'd.  :plzstop:

disgusting person you are

RatherBe

Bitch.... Ddddddd