Mel B, Ashanti, Eve and Monica Are All in the Running to Replace Tamar Braxton

Started by Lazarus, August 04, 2016, 05:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MypuzzystanK

Quote from: aGhoulact on August 14, 2016, 04:26:59 PM
FLOPica is a damn flop with no relevance past U Should've Known Better. That's why that scandal with Shannon only appeared on theshaderoom and balleralert. She's not a star. NO ONE remembers her or researches her. Except young lol
Lo

bbbb

Ch mon hasnt done much in her sorry ass career im actually mad at her for  being a video and movie xtra. She kind of rakes scraps. But doesnt have much of a choice

Ghan would never. Celeb , famous self

Young

The gorls are PISSED

I'm screaming

The reality of Queen perched on daytime TV everyday has them PISSED

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

It pretty much has

She's become friends with Adrienne and all now lolz

Young

b7

n

Wish y'all would stop bringing Brandy up. they have nothing to do with each other

Vonc2002

Young

Young

Vonc2002