watching underground

Started by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit, August 07, 2016, 01:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

these white folks

1) whose idea was this show in 2016
2) i dont see how ppul went thru this like i just cant white ppul are fucking evil

3) i hate these massa boot lickin jay type of niggers

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

THIS HOUSEEEE NIGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Different

The Brandy Barbie

Quote from: TheNextLew on August 07, 2016, 01:54:44 AM
these white folks

He's not as compliant to massa as he seems.  You have to get to the later episodes.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on August 07, 2016, 03:04:24 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on August 07, 2016, 01:54:44 AM
these white folks

He's not as compliant to massa as he seems.  You have to get to the later episodes.

I CANT DEAL WITH HIM I CANT TRUST HIM :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

Different

♛MANNY♛

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Stewie

n

slightly off topic but still relevant....the whites attitude toward blacks its the same way humans as a whole treat farm animals....

whites had a very "they're just niggers....we can exploit them any how we want....they were put here to serve the white man"
even more random is how we treat certain animals (dogs and cats) versus pigs, cows, baby calves, chickens....jhjhh
we never learn from history for some reason....

BigDawg

GLOCK

Loved everything about this show

leftout

Can't really bring myself to support this

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Stewie on August 07, 2016, 08:04:14 AM
n

slightly off topic but still relevant....the whites attitude toward blacks its the same way humans as a whole treat farm animals....

whites had a very "they're just niggers....we can exploit them any how we want....they were put here to serve the white man"
even more random is how we treat certain animals (dogs and cats) versus pigs, cows, baby calves, chickens....jhjhh

If u dont scoot some fucking where
Only u would try to diminish the impact of whats happened to blacks with an

Oh nie farmlives matter as well

Racist cunt

Well whites are to blame for the fucking animals too cause blacks sure dont lead the farming industry here in amerikkka

Scram

Different

The Brandy Barbie

n

Um we are NOT the same as animals, so I don't see the coorelation.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Stewie

Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on August 07, 2016, 11:40:20 AM
n

Um we are NOT the same as animals, so I don't see the coorelation.

thats exactly what whites were conditioned to think about blacks in the 1800's. blacks were lower on the totem pole than many animals,  in terms of how we were treated compared to a lot of animals. interesting isn't it?

how throughout history, we draw arbitrary lines of separation and use them as justification to exploit certain groups of living beings