Rihanna's Oceans film gets a premiere date.

Started by Vonc2002, August 10, 2016, 12:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cartierline

I love how she's moving to acting more these days. Hopefully she's improved since Battleship.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: GoDiegoGo on August 10, 2016, 12:49:03 PM
Something is not right about this cast. Excited to see Rih in a role like this, but I am not getting chemistry from this group.
I think they tried mix it up with the established, obsure and the popular
A mixed bag of sorts

Vonc2002

Quote from: Capricorn King on August 10, 2016, 12:48:25 PM
They need one more black girl though
It looks like they're doing a united nations mess. Awkwafina(asian), Mindy Kaling is Indian (LOVE this bitch btw, happy she got the opt), and Rih. I can get behind this
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

♛MANNY♛

leftout

Y'all are really sittin up clapping for mediocrity

Meanwhile, jan belly ain't grew a damn centimeter :plea:

Vonc2002

Something is not right about this cast. Excited to see Rih in a role like this, but I am not getting chemistry from this group.
Iono, i feel like it gives exactly what the others gave. Brad Pitt and George Clooney = Sandra and Cate. Matt Damon = Anne. Rih and Mindy= Bernie and Don cheadle. The others just kinda fall into place. Im getting the same from both casts tho
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

And Ci isn't getting another successful era so crack a smile dyke and get happy

Vonc2002

August 10, 2016, 12:56:05 PM #24 Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 12:56:17 PM by Vonc2002
This nigger aint ever not fuming :dead:

leftout

August 10, 2016, 12:56:14 PM #25 Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 12:56:37 PM by aGhoulact
Where's the bby at hun

Vonc2002

leftout

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 10, 2016, 12:54:16 PM
Iono, i feel like it gives exactly what the others gave. Brad Pitt and George Clooney = Sandra and Cate. Matt Damon = Anne. Rih and Mindy= Bernie and Don cheadle. The others just kinda fall into place. Im getting the same from both casts tho
cxv;
She'll ruin this just like she's about to ruin Bates Motel

Vonc2002

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 10, 2016, 12:56:05 PM
This nigger aint ever not fuming :dead:
!!!
Talking about mediocrity :uhh:
Didn't she just make a thread praising Minaj on her acting skills