The Weeknd Enlists Cashmere Cat For New Album

Started by JRocka, August 10, 2016, 09:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

The Weeknd is teaming up with producer Cashmere Cat for his Beauty Behind The Madness followup.
Abel Tesfaye didn?t drop out of Rihanna?s ANTi tour for nothing. The ?Can?t Feel My Face? crooner is hard at work on his next studio album, which might sound reminescient of his earlier work seeing as the Grammy Award winning artist is enlisting his House Of Balloons team for the forthcoming LP. It could also see collaborations from Diplo and Justin Timberlake, but one thing?s for sure: Cashmere Cat has his paw in the pot.
Tesfaye posted a photo of the two working in the recording studio together. CC has worked with the likes of DJ Mustard, Ariana Grande, Kanye West and is rumored to be on Britney Spears? forthcoming album Glory.
[instagram]

I'm glad he's going back to his roots cause that's what made me a stan in the first place his best work was with Doc McKinney & Illangelo  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: Thursday mixtape>>>>>>>>>  :loose2when: :loose2when:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

JRocka

n

he makes good music till he became commercial

FRANCE

JRocka