So we can't type Monica..... but we can type Ciara? :butam16robert:

Started by KING BENTLEY., August 14, 2016, 01:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

LordB

Quote from: Young on August 14, 2016, 08:51:04 PM
But yeah I think any sane artist would say they would rather have FLOPicas career

The industry respect
The longevity
The slew of hits

d

leftout

Quote from: Young on August 14, 2016, 08:51:04 PM
But yeah I think any sane artist would say they would rather have FLOPicas career

The industry respect
The longevity
The slew of hits
but she hasn't been relevant for years and years and years :dead:

Zankou.

Quote from: aGhoulact on August 14, 2016, 08:51:47 PM
Where's the proof I Bet's certs came from stream? And even if it did, that's nothing to scoff at, considering FLOPica's singles--sorry, SINGLE since she only had one last era, is on the same streaming outlets as I Bet

Gorl get real :kii:

leftout

FLOPica proved how weak she was when brought out Everytime the Beat Drops when she saw them Goodies certs. Sis wanted IN and unfortunately pushed herself the fck out :kii:

Young

Young

leftout

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on August 14, 2016, 08:53:08 PM
Quote from: aGhoulact on August 14, 2016, 08:51:47 PM
Where's the proof I Bet's certs came from stream? And even if it did, that's nothing to scoff at, considering FLOPica's singles--sorry, SINGLE since she only had one last era, is on the same streaming outlets as I Bet

Gorl get real :kii:
not you bolding the question but still deflecting it :kii: do i need to ask you again, bby?

Zankou.

Quote from: aGhoulact on August 14, 2016, 08:54:09 PM
FLOPica proved how weak she was when brought out Everytime the Beat Drops when she them Goodies certs. Sis wanted IN and unfortunately pushed herself the fck out :kii:

n

Huh

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on August 14, 2016, 08:56:45 PM
Quote from: aGhoulact on August 14, 2016, 08:54:09 PM
FLOPica proved how weak she was when brought out Everytime the Beat Drops when she them Goodies certs. Sis wanted IN and unfortunately pushed herself the fck out :kii:

n

Huh
she's lost her mind

leftout

The way jayden weak ass clings to a Lis quote but can't ever quote me himself is just :blessed:

Zankou.

I mean.. I understood what you were trying to say but it still didn't make much sense lol

leftout

Someone get either mon or jans a cert. Neither have seen one in YEARS lol