So Brandy got another hair deal?

Started by Bigmacthawoppa, August 14, 2016, 06:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: VirgoMind on August 14, 2016, 08:03:10 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 14, 2016, 06:28:13 PM
Quote from: Rig's on August 14, 2016, 06:24:51 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 14, 2016, 06:08:34 PM
Has anyone looked at her insta? She's with Hairtroniks. I hope this isn't one of the things up ha sleeve...  :uhh:
what is that >  :uhh: face for? jeez

ever Brandy thread has to have a touch of negativity now

It just gave me flashbacks to the in between Afro and Human eras where she was doing all that Ultima promo and it gave me bad feelings.

And tbh if this is one of the cards up her sleeve that she's talking about I would be disappointed  :hmph:

Well that ultima hair thing she was doing paid her a couple million from my understanding so I don't see the issue of this does the same. Which it very well could and connect her with more female audiences.
:dead: :dead:

i mean, GET MONEY lol

MypuzzystanK

That ultima hair. Had ghans face all over the damn place and a website, it just came at a time when she wasnt doing much but it was great for her.. And very successful from what i read

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Quote from: MypuzzystanK on August 14, 2016, 08:37:59 PM
That ultima hair. Had ghans face all over the damn place and a website, it just came at a time when she wasnt doing much but it was great for her.. And very successful from what i read
!!!

Some of the looks were cheap but overall it was a good look.

4 fucking k

Purple Moon

Obviously Raytroniks selling those ebikes & hairtroniks have the same owners: the norwoods.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

b7

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 14, 2016, 09:26:56 PM
Obviously Raytroniks selling those ebikes & hairtroniks have the same owners: the norwoods.
lolz

God forbid they make money

Monika

August 14, 2016, 09:34:46 PM #23 Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 09:35:26 PM by Mo

They bettah get money!  :-D
Yahudah

Purple Moon

Quote from: Rig's on August 14, 2016, 09:29:22 PM
lolz

i mean its good for them! just not something to look forward to as a fan, unless you need it for your own hair or there are new promo pics for this. I'm personally more excited for the Brandy & David talkshow.
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

Cowgirl

Brandy's a hair icon, why wouldn't she build a business around it?

Seneca

Quote from: imani on August 14, 2016, 08:40:20 PM
Quote from: black is uncrackable. on August 14, 2016, 06:20:46 PM
Quote from: Lewinsky. on August 14, 2016, 06:17:29 PM
Ray J said Princess is the CEO of Hairtroniks.
lmnk;bijlouvhycig.tuxf

axncvncxbvm,cbxnv,cbxbvbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
nsndjdjejendejejenddkdndbd ejejejje nds j

b7

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 14, 2016, 09:37:03 PM
Quote from: Rig's on August 14, 2016, 09:29:22 PM
lolz

i mean its good for them! just not something to look forward to as a fan, unless you need it for your own hair or there are new promo pics for this. I'm personally more excited for the Brandy & David talkshow.
who said any of you needed to be excited?  :dead: its BUSINESS and she's profiting or trying to

grow up, no shade.

b7

im intrigued by the talk show but not sure how that'll do

Bigmacthawoppa

I'm making a mental note of all these "get money, luv, go Bran!" posts for the next time y'all feel like you need to air out your qualms with her the next go round. :watchit: