Nate Parker?s Rape Accuser Committed Suicide in 2012: Her Brother Speaks Out

Started by 4 fucking k, August 16, 2016, 09:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

It's ironic black people don't realize they sound exactly like white people during white flight when they claim they everybody is gay now just because more people are open about it in the more accepting setting of 2016.

4 fucking k

Quote from: Boomer on August 16, 2016, 09:58:12 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 16, 2016, 09:53:15 PM
This is terrible. I really liked nate, great actor

I'm sad

Was such a fan. I can't in good conscience support him anymore. The alleged rape and the gay comments...too much

d

Boy...

GLOCK

Honestly still going to see it
He was found innocent ... And the story still stands and is one that needs to be told and seen..
Can't wait for the releas

4 fucking k

Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 16, 2016, 09:55:20 PM
Quote from: The Brandy Barbie on August 16, 2016, 09:51:57 PM
Quote from: imani on August 16, 2016, 09:45:00 PM
dddddd they're gonna Bill Cosby this boy. The fuck. :mmyulost: The media plays no games when it comes to the niggas.

And yet the media barely talked about the preacher from 7th Heaven.

that guy admitted to what he did and he wasn't the director and star of one of the most talked about films of the year.

let's wait for ryan coogler and steve mcqueen's rape allegations to pop up before we start pulling conspiracy theories out of our asses.  :ermm:

Girl, the media had the decency to not try to track down his victims tho. And let's not forget the white director who fcks little boys.

Sinpool

BAPHOMET.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 16, 2016, 09:55:45 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on August 16, 2016, 09:53:26 PM
Quote from: MelMel on August 16, 2016, 09:43:26 PM
he doesn't use you sis

1. Nah, Nate Parker: Though the video has since disappeared from BET.com, I watched actor Nate Parker and writer-director Gina Bythewood-Prince?s interview about the upcoming film, Beyond The Lights, and heard Nate Parker declare that in an effort to ?preserve the Black man,? he will, among many things, never play a gay character.
http://www.ebony.com/news-views/nate-parker-homophobic-comment-422

wtf does this even mean. these "woke" niggas are a whole mess.

U know they say the blk man is being emasculated and everything os "gay" now. So i guess this is his attempt to uphold the image of the strong black man
sssssss
Right!

Just like Lil BOOSIE and 10 bby mamas

We're getting back to Black excellence with the phaggs gone
:blessed:

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Don't Hurt Yourself on August 16, 2016, 10:01:54 PM
It was brought back up because Nate himself mentioned it.
im sure it was because the family or some source was prolly tryna get money out of him and threatened to use it against him

MelMel

Quote from: Baphomet. on August 16, 2016, 09:57:37 PM
:mmyucudnvr: and fuck Melmel. btw.

I really was rooting for this guy. Straight black men have got to stop with that bullshit.
:mmyulost:

Boomz

Quote from: imani on August 16, 2016, 10:00:26 PM
Quote from: Boomer on August 16, 2016, 09:58:12 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 16, 2016, 09:53:15 PM
This is terrible. I really liked nate, great actor

I'm sad

Was such a fan. I can't in good conscience support him anymore. The alleged rape and the gay comments...too much

d

Boy...

dsffffffffffdvdsfsf

I mean...yes it seems small next to rape allegations but sorry that I care about how a person I like feels about who/what I am.

The combination of both things makes him out to be a deplorable person.