"Weird" attractions, fetishes, or kinks???

Started by Kurama, August 23, 2016, 01:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

LOONA.

Quote from: StarKitty on June 08, 2018, 01:20:16 PM
I love having my nipples played with.

This is honestly the best thing of life.

When I was younger I never understood nipple play but now >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>     

Bulldagger

I like the shape of ears and I love veiny hands and forearms.

fedswatchin

Black men really be thinking they doin somethin puttin they stroke in between some damn feet!

Show ya my freaky side! HaHaaa!

:rudone:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: OwnIt on June 08, 2018, 01:52:43 PM
Black men really be thinking they doin somethin puttin they stroke in between some damn feet!

SKJHDGDDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGD

Kurama

Jdjdj

I mean.. .it is a lil bit if they nut

Bulldagger

:uhh: What we supposed to do? Dress up as animals such as dogs and horses, that?s for the white girls?

Let you shit and fart on us? Nnnnn. I might let you piss in the shower if I?m horny enough but thats it.

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Kurama

Quote from: Bulldagger on June 08, 2018, 02:03:59 PM

:uhh: What we supposed to do? Dress up as animals such as dogs and horses, that?s for the white girls?

Let you shit and fart on us? Nnnnn. I might let you piss in the shower if I?m horny enough but thats it.

Wow....sounds like a few posts In this thread! Black kings! lolz

fedswatchin

That sharing of the bowel movement and urine shit is nasty Bull. But I knew you were disgusting

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: OwnIt on June 08, 2018, 02:14:17 PM
That sharing of the bowel movement and urine shit is nasty Bull. But I knew you were disgusting
s

oh you did huh

cause you were just #teamBulldag bout ... two threads down

H.#.G.*.Z

Kaeli.

omg

I will stop talking to a guy immediately if he?s too engulfed in foot mess

Gross

Bulldagger

Quote from: OwnIt on June 08, 2018, 02:14:17 PM

I never said I would do it. I said a golden shower would  be the nastiest I?d get.

But relatively speaking, how edgier can you get outside of what is the norm? Gay sex is edgy enough if you ask me. What else we gon? do? Fist? Piss? Feces? I really don?t understand what OP wants us to say.

I?m not into FEET like a fetish, but I like cute feet and hands. It is a must for me. People always tell me I have cute feet and I appreciate that because nothing I hate worse than a pretty boy with ugly feet.

Kalifornia.