Lifetime isn't done ruining people's stories. Britney fans get ready

Started by Vonc2002, August 24, 2016, 08:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

It's going to be such awful quality but I'm excited for this.
:howfestive:

Vonc2002

She has a story that's bigger than lifetime tbh. Don't know how they keep getting the rights to these people's stories
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Brit Brat

Vonc2002

Oh is that who's playing brit? She cute, mouse self

Vonc2002

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on August 24, 2016, 08:36:40 PM
We were hoping nobody would post this mess.

:melmel:
Can't wait for the bald-head, umbrella rage scene.
:woohoo:

Vonc2002

BAPHOMET.

:plzstop:

they need to find an organic way to add this into the mess

Brit Brat

Ssjddjdjdjjdjdddddddddddd

This movie is gonna be absolutely DISGUSTING. And they probably won't even have the rights to her music

Lazarus

Her story is bigger than a Lifetime movie. But I'll check it out when it comes out

FRANCE

This is gonna be worse than Aaliyah's. I can't wait. :kii:

I wonder if there will be a difference in her dancing after the In The Zone era. Or they'll probably just mix up all the eras like they did with Toni rehearsing He Wasn't Man Enough for her Secrets tour. :kii:

CHOKE

How does lifetime do this?  :uhh:

Britney's story deserves to be in theaters