So I'm literally just leaving from suicide squad........

Started by Vonc2002, August 26, 2016, 01:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

lemme see if i can remember how to do this........oh yea
f
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on August 26, 2016, 10:39:21 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 26, 2016, 01:03:16 AM
Iono what tf the big huff was about. Movie was good

It was!
!!!!!!
I think people ruin their experience trying to sit down and be siskel and Ebert, just enjoy the damn movie. There are movies i expect to deliver or hold at a higher standard, fckn suicide squad ain't one of em :dead:
As long as u entertain me, im good
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Angel In Disguise

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't good either. Absolutely HATED Joker. And Croc.

But, I was entertained and got my money's worth of action.

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

My favorites were definitely will smith and the harley quinn character

Zankou.

I personally didn't hold it to any 'high standard'. I just didn't enjoy it like you did

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

August 26, 2016, 10:50:07 AM #37 Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 10:50:36 AM by Vonc2002
Ok, i was making a general statement. If it didn't hit home, u didn't have to catch it
:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Angel In Disguise

I was hoping they would make Joker funny again. But, he seems to be just a maniac that likes to laugh. The club scene could have been so much better and showcased more of Joker's personality. I heard they left a lot of his scenes on the cutting room floor.

Buy The Stars✨

It was Ok. Nothing I'll wanna watch again. I really hated all of Harleys little one liners .. They tried to make her funny but it didn't work for me

Vonc2002

Quote from: Angel In Disguise on August 26, 2016, 11:28:56 AM
I was hoping they would make Joker funny again. But, he seems to be just a maniac that likes to laugh. The club scene could have been so much better and showcased more of Joker's personality. I heard they left a lot of his scenes on the cutting room floor.
Nah, i love the darker vibe. I dint like the corny mess the joker used to give. He's a maniac, he needs to be maniacal not a fckn court jester.........imo

Vonc2002

August 26, 2016, 11:32:55 AM #44 Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 11:33:15 AM by Vonc2002
Honestly, that's when Batman really for good to me. Heath ledger was ICONIC in that role