R & b right now...

Started by Tetsuo, August 17, 2015, 11:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iman

I haven't heard any new R&B lately tho... just Hip-Hop. So what are y'all judging?

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: FINE. on August 17, 2015, 11:15:38 PM
Music in general. I can't take.
True. This could really apply to most genres.

It's all so...reductive now.

Cowboy Nine

I'm jus kinda sick of these new R&B girls singing the same lullaby's over these soundclick beats.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Yeah u can really say the same for every genre.

I was looking at the latest BB Hot 100 and I'm like.... :uhh: what the fuck is all of this foolishness? People actually use? But it's whatever I'll find some mess through the cracks.

Young

August 18, 2015, 12:20:35 AM #19 Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 12:21:09 AM by Young
Ghandys EP, Calling All Lovers and Code Red are about to REVITALIZE ha!

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Jackie is a nice alber but I don't really listen to R&B like that anyway so it doesn't really matter to me.

RekeRig

n

there hasn't been much quality ANYWHERE. not sure why y'all keep shitting on R&B

BrokenHeartsHeal

the grammys are going to be the fucking FOOL

Scott.

Quote from: RIG on August 18, 2015, 01:25:22 AM
n

there hasn't been much quality ANYWHERE. not sure why y'all keep shitting on R&B

Well I listen to majority of R&B music, so that's why it's easy for me to say R&B is boring lol. Hip Hop isn't really all that either like you said. The only song I really like is "Classic Man".

Tetsuo

n

Hold on

Because the rap scene has been slaying a bit :uhh:

Tetsuo

Im just tired of these gerls whining on these cheap ass fruity loop beats.
Its not really any edge anymore.

Even miguel is dry this time around and he always comes with something fresh. The weeknd dumbed down his music for radio.. Lets see what frank does..

White media currently only uses bey, rih, and nicki. Nicki music is hot doo doo, rihs era is a mess and bey is pretty much just focused on her tour coin and punches on.

Tetsuo

Brandy sis.. Drop something :'(

GYNandTONIC

August 18, 2015, 03:01:46 PM #28 Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 03:04:58 PM by GYNandTONIC
Hip Hop, Pop, and Country have all released great music IMO.....R&B really just sucks now!

Honestly it's fucking disgusting! Im tired of the male side talking about being REAL NIGGAS/Pop Bottles/Ill fuck you good/. They keep packaging these soft dudes as real niggas. It's irritating to watch. They all look and sing effeminate. It's like they so gay they have to sing hyper masculine lyrics to balance out.

The women cant fucking sing!!!!!! Its the defining trait of the female side. Where are the vocalist? Tamar, K.Michelle, and Kyeshia are my only options???? Really??? P.s. none of them are even pretty!

The genre about love and emotions has been reduced to ugly women and gay guys talking about being real in the club and trying to get fucked after.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Tetsuo on August 18, 2015, 02:25:15 PM
n

Hold on

Because the rap scene has been slaying a bit :uhh:

it aint good.

Just coons talking abut watch me whip, watch me turn up, watch me fuck this bitch, watch me get high with my baby. Same shit