sdjsnd Does Bran HATE Mon now? Update: Bran says there's no beef or hate

Started by Sinpool, August 28, 2016, 10:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

Quote from: Trey on August 29, 2016, 07:51:36 AM
Quote from: CandyCrush on August 29, 2016, 01:49:05 AM
[instagram]
[/instagram]

BREAKING: Bran said she feels great, profoundly so, and was actually talking about herself. So moving on
f

And yall believe this?
dress assedddsss

Not this resume mention

There's a fine line between confidence and insecurity

VirgoMind

Quote from: TheNextLew on August 29, 2016, 09:06:53 AM
Quote from: VirgoMind on August 29, 2016, 08:54:53 AM
All this bitter talk lol Why would Bran be bitter, jealous, or insecure?

She just had something go viral on Social Media with "In These Streets"
She was on the same stage as Mo during BGR and was voted best performance of the night
She just toured overseas off the strength of 1 new song and old material...
Is praised constantly by the industry...
And she praises others...
etc.. etc..

I mean she's been working, is respected, and shows respect for those that she, well, respects lol
I think people just WANT her to be sitting home bitter and bothered lol smh

COME THE FUCK ONNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not here for these bitter fickle fags wanting to jump ship anyway scrambling for bullshit reasons to drag my good sis

This gif  :dead: :plzstop:

Chameleon

Chameleon

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

No one is being disrespectful at all faggot. Lew isn't dragging anything this way. Don't get it twisted.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

It's funny how many psychologists we have in here deconstructing and analysing every sentence and pronouncing on her intent and supposed "insecurities". Lolz. Guess you guys knows her better than herself. And y'all are some human lie detectors in here. Lawd.

GRAND

Quote from: Shuji Shuriken on August 29, 2016, 02:00:30 PM
It's funny how many psychologists we have in here deconstructing and analysing every sentence and pronouncing on her intent and supposed "insecurities". Lolz. Guess you guys knows her better than herself. And y'all are some human lie detectors in here. Lawd.
Anyone that habitually defends their actions or gloats about certain accomplishments is deemed insecure.

You can spot that a mile away. Her being a celeb does It mean she's exempt.

It also doesn't mean it's always correct either, but no one truly knows whats going on in someone's head but the owner.

Scott.

August 29, 2016, 02:03:06 PM #353 Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 02:08:30 PM by Scott.
Quote from: TheNextLew on August 29, 2016, 01:23:29 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 29, 2016, 12:50:24 PM
Quote from: TheNextLew on August 29, 2016, 02:52:47 AM
Quote from: Scott. on August 29, 2016, 01:27:05 AM
Quote from: TheNextLew on August 29, 2016, 12:57:35 AM
oh lord sounds like yall just not used to brandy defending herself and expressing her opinions
brand response was very simple

but yall making a big deal out it

which is why shes like oh now i gotta do a challenge to stay relevant since challenges is the new thing

now shes crazy with a mental problem and needs to be committed

no shes almost 40 and tired of bullshit and no need to hold it in
so what if you ruffle feathers they not paying her bills anyway

Defending herself against what though? Nobody's even doing shit to her.

So firstly lets not pretend there isnt  a slew of internet  trolls always sayin shit  and no one has to be silent when dealing with them so brandys no longer shutting up and taking it  secondly dont sit up there and act like shes just coming for someone out of no where lets stop with that cause we know all about shade subtle  shade low key shade sideways shade accidental shade ok and so does bran and she can play the game as well

As it relates to  this particular situation bran cant help if a big deal was made out of two words

And if u think those two words were a problem then ur a problem

Cause now werr headed into choose ur words and watch what u say and censor urself territory like  if she wasnt here for it why cant she say that  without it being personal or  a jab at mojica cause the shit is corny
And only someone tryna get their name out there would participate in the mess not to mention its 13 years fucking late

Chile bye was keepjng it rather mild but if u take that and pull some shiy out ur ass over that than a real clapback is needed which is why her response was so sarcastic like wtf is the big deal here

Didnt read any of this, but yeah nobody did shit to her

u read  every fucking sentence and fuck you her post wasnt directed to anyone

FLEW, you can really get off of my fonts because I don't give a fuck about you and what you're talking about. Fuck you with ya weird ass

Quote from: Scott. on August 29, 2016, 02:03:06 PM
oh lord sounds like yall just not used to brandy defending herself and expressing her opinions

which is why shes like oh now i gotta do a challenge to stay relevant since challenges is the new thing

So firstly lets not pretend there isnt  a slew of internet  trolls always sayin shit  and no one has to be silent when dealing with them so brandys no longer shutting up and taking it  secondly dont sit up there and act like shes just coming for someone out of no where lets stop with that cause we know all about shade subtle  shade low key shade sideways shade accidental shade ok and so does bran and she can play the game as well

As it relates to  this particular situation bran cant help if a big deal was made out of two words

Cause now werr headed into choose ur words and watch what u say and censor urself territory like  if she wasnt here for it why cant she say that  without it being personal or  a jab at mojica cause the shit is corny
And only someone tryna get their name out there would participate in the mess not to mention its 13 years fucking late

Chile bye was keepjng it rather mild but if u take that and pull some shiy out ur ass over that than a real clapback is needed which is why her response was so sarcastic like wtf is the big deal here

FLEW, you can really get off of my fonts because I don't give a fuck about you what you're talking about. Fuck you with ya weird ass
I already handled him bby.... He's fat and weird as fuck.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

D.I.E.G.O.

AfroJisiac

As a fan , i'm not even here for Bran social media post... sometimes it's too much...
and what makes me kinda angry is that artists of her caliber are snatching those awards on Tv while she's on social media responding' to stupid fans comments/ supposedly throwing' shade to other artists...

i mean Bran , girl... just put out some fuckin' music and keep it moving'!  #Another4YearBreak

Scott.

Quote from: Jay. on August 29, 2016, 02:05:24 PM

FLEW, you can really get off of my fonts because I don't give a fuck about you what you're talking about. Fuck you with ya weird ass

He's nothing to me.  :ohwow:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BENTLEY! on August 29, 2016, 10:18:58 AM
Um ....

25 was sucky

Honeymoon was overthought garbage

Rih can't dance well

And Tweet has released 3 alberms in 14 years and only sold 985k ... not plat
And a flop
:hmph:

I mean ...I DUNNO what you gorls want

I'm not a delus' kinda girl at heart
:letsmessfag:

:raycharles2urmess:

Quote from: Scott. on August 29, 2016, 02:06:49 PM
Quote from: Jay. on August 29, 2016, 02:05:24 PM

He's nothing to me.  :ohwow:
Luv u
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"