sdjsnd Does Bran HATE Mon now? Update: Bran says there's no beef or hate

Started by Sinpool, August 28, 2016, 10:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: BENTLEY! on August 28, 2016, 11:16:56 PM
Quote from: Luv, Ralf... on August 28, 2016, 11:16:00 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on August 28, 2016, 11:13:37 PM
Quote from: Harlem on August 28, 2016, 11:09:32 PM
BRANDY ima need u to either go meet Mon and just fight her or just be unbothered cuz she's getting aggy now
:dead:
I mean... I was pissed af when Mon was talking about laying hands

but if THIS is the Brandy behind the scenes all these years, I can kinda see why the girls wanted to LAY into her... like hush girl or I'll fckn MAKE you

We really well may be experiencing teenage Bran.
I mean.... some of those stories had to be true

everybody couldn't have been lying
glad her and Sheryl made up tho :dead:

!!!

I'm not surprised tho.
The girl's career is astonishing and was incredible by the time she was 20.
Most people would get a little "carried away" with their antics behind the scenes.
BRANDY

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Luv, Ralf... on August 28, 2016, 11:16:55 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 28, 2016, 11:15:50 PM
Quote from: Luv, Ralf... on August 28, 2016, 11:13:32 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on August 28, 2016, 11:12:33 PM
Smh. She's not gonna have any fans left by the time she gets around to releasing new music.

Not true.
Once we hear that "Brandy coo" we'll forget all about her ridiculous antics.

I wanna say you're right but the music is gonna have to be fire for me to overlook these months of mess. If she gives another 2/11 album quality-wise I don't know if it'll even out tbh.

I don't know.
Brandy's voice makes any song sound good.
So for me, a new slay will send me into an Oprah gif overload.
Lol.

Bbbbbb you know, I'll probably be the same. Bitching now but when that new song drops be on here shitting emojis n gifs.

KING BENTLEY.

August 28, 2016, 11:19:24 PM #62 Last Edit: August 28, 2016, 11:19:44 PM by BENTLEY!
QuoteOn her beef with Brandy:

She basically said at first she wanted to have a good relationship with Brandy because she thought that Brandy was hella talented and liked the fact that she was able to succeed wearing braids.

When she started working on the show she noticed that Brandy had nothing but "yes men" around her. Everything Brandy wanted she got (and rightfully so) but since the teenagers hung out on set, filming got delayed and she would have to work longer than expected. She complained that she had kids and a husband at home. She couldn't be sitting around waiting for Brandy to film.

Things got toxic on set because she felt like a non mutha fukkin factor.

The last season rolled around and Sheryl got braids over the summer. She wore them on set for filming and at first Brandy was like" Your braids are cute, we look like twins" Then afterwards the producers were like, the braids are Brandy's thing, you have to get them taken out.

Sheryl said No. Sometime after, the producers offered to make her a wig in any style she liked and donate like $25,000 to her charity if she removed the braids. If I remember correctly, that's when when walked off the set.

She said years later some of the younger costars apologized to her for their behavior. She that she met Brandy at a event some time after the show had ended and that Brandy apologized and said that she was just a kid, she didn't know any better. Sheryl accepted and all is well....

sssssss @ the yes men part .... spot on
Brandy is in the position she is now because of yes men and yes fans  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

Kaeli.

Quote from: Luv, Ralf... on August 28, 2016, 11:18:46 PM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on August 28, 2016, 11:16:56 PM
Quote from: Luv, Ralf... on August 28, 2016, 11:16:00 PM
BRANDY ima need u to either go meet Mon and just fight her or just be unbothered cuz she's getting aggy now

but if THIS is the Brandy behind the scenes all these years, I can kinda see why the girls wanted to LAY into her... like hush girl or I'll fckn MAKE you

We really well may be experiencing teenage Bran.
I mean.... some of those stories had to be true

everybody couldn't have been lying
glad her and Sheryl made up tho :dead:

!!!

I'm not surprised tho.
The girl's career is astonishing and was incredible by the time she was 20.
Most people would get a little "carried away" with their antics behind the scenes.

Even Teairra Mari was an asshole & she didn't do shit so yea, Bran was prolly a Monsta  :ohwow:

Rxxf

Quote from: BENTLEY! on August 28, 2016, 11:19:24 PM
QuoteOn her beef with Brandy:

She basically said at first she wanted to have a good relationship with Brandy because she thought that Brandy was hella talented and liked the fact that she was able to succeed wearing braids.

When she started working on the show she noticed that Brandy had nothing but "yes men" around her. Everything Brandy wanted she got (and rightfully so) but since the teenagers hung out on set, filming got delayed and she would have to work longer than expected. She complained that she had kids and a husband at home. She couldn't be sitting around waiting for Brandy to film.

Things got toxic on set because she felt like a non mutha fukkin factor.

The last season rolled around and Sheryl got braids over the summer. She wore them on set for filming and at first Brandy was like" Your braids are cute, we look like twins" Then afterwards the producers were like, the braids are Brandy's thing, you have to get them taken out.

Sheryl said No. Sometime after, the producers offered to make her a wig in any style she liked and donate like $25,000 to her charity if she removed the braids. If I remember correctly, that's when when walked off the set.

She said years later some of the younger costars apologized to her for their behavior. She that she met Brandy at a event some time after the show had ended and that Brandy apologized and said that she was just a kid, she didn't know any better. Sheryl accepted and all is well....

sssssss @ the yes men part .... spot on
Brandy is in the position she is now because of yes men and yes fans  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

A mess.

Honestly, we don't know WHY Brandy is displaying the behavior she is.
That's for her to assess and address, if she even wants/needs to.

But it's just LATE at this point.
BRANDY

#Mu7

and i want all y'all bitches booted talking about y'all aint gone be fans after all this.... da fuck? you don't turn your back on queen... after she's probably saved majority of yall fucking lives with her music. at least that's what you claim...

im just sick of this mess and i want a damn album. she can sell 1 copy as long as its good and she gives me it and a tour.

Rxxf

No one is gonna stop being a stan.
That's just frustration talk, IMO. I don't take those comments serious.
BRANDY

Marilyn

Lock this

We don't need to chastise Bran

BAPHOMET.

Cowboy Nine

jndfnjfd'dnf'kndd

you are MESS

CandyCrush

I'm still a fan. She just working my backup nerve right now, that's the nerve AFTER somebody done got on your last nerve  :dead:

Rxxf

Quote from: CandyCrush on August 28, 2016, 11:28:39 PM
I'm still a fan. She just working my backup nerve right now, that's the nerve AFTER somebody done got on your last nerve  :dead:

:kii:
BRANDY