Who do you feel deserves the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award next? (2017)

Started by charlie., August 29, 2016, 10:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

Rihanna has NEVER given a stellar, outstanding performance

EVER

in ANY capacity

:kii:

MelMel

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on August 29, 2016, 11:44:12 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 29, 2016, 11:40:48 PM
I guess we all do see differently because everything that was listed in that post is what I feel about Aaliyah but people somehow find a way to stan. She is COMPLETELY lackluster performance wise (outside of a video). Her voice is terrible live, and her only redeeming quality is the music. Aaliyah doesnt have a performance that rivals any of rih's last night, dance or otherwise :dead:

BUT!

why r u coming for Li

:omgwatshappening:
Im not coming for her. Im stating how I feel about her cause he stated how he felt about rihanna and people have literally questioned her ability to do much of anything other than be pretty, which is what he just said bout rih..............yet he stans :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FINE.

I'm glad the gorls are amused, tickled pink or w/e
But I was well, umm, quite serious

GLOCK

Girl what has ever been impressive about Ciara?
She doesn't have a classic album..
The performance of every album after the 1st two flopped and debuted with lower sales than any other working bitch in music

She wants to be some vocalist with a .5 fucking octave range

Like :diddraispoot:
Am I missing something? She can barely perform.. With her sloppy street dancing ass

GLOCK

Quote from: FINE. on August 29, 2016, 11:48:56 PM
I'm glad the gorls are amused, tickled pink or w/e
But I was well, umm, quite serious

And I can't help but tear up at this blatant And orchestrated HATE.. It's the KII
She did GREAT last night and proves u and any other doubter wrong with every achievement, performance and hit  :plzstop:

FINE.

And this angry butt hurt nigger is always fuming bringing up Aaliyah whenever I speak my opinion on this bitch

Fag get over it. She did horrible last night.

FINE.

Check the damn MEDIA OUTLETS

She's being dragged worldwide

It ain't just me

Vonc2002

yea, rih was great last night outside of those deplorable ass notes on Needed.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: G on August 29, 2016, 11:03:46 PM
Quote from: Harlem on August 29, 2016, 10:58:01 PM
My sister was sooo mad about that yesterday, she was like why they didn't come up with a presentation of all of Rihanna's videos before presenting the award
yeah
It seems as though they always drop the ball when they give that award out
U don't remember whn they gave Britney hers? And punched right on to Beyonce or someone a few years back
They are so ghetto
that was so fucked up

Britney did a lot for MTV during her prime  :uhh:

Treasure

Quote from: FINE. on August 29, 2016, 11:52:01 PM
Check the damn MEDIA OUTLETS

She's being dragged worldwide

It ain't just me
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve