Barber Update... its lengthy but WORTH it! (Part 2 Update added)

Started by RatherBe, September 01, 2016, 11:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

Quote from: Damnation on September 01, 2016, 11:51:24 PM
Bitch, my strap is ERECT!

Get ur DL trade, hun! :cheerup:

ddjkkkkcccc

What kinda body party       

GRAND

Quote from: AJ on September 02, 2016, 02:11:55 AM
not gon lie.. it didnt look big... so im like.. well i cant turn back now..
SSSSSSSSSSSS

RatherBe

Quote from: LiBra on September 02, 2016, 11:12:57 AM
yesssss AJ BOOK...happy belated! he genuinely likes you but didn't know how to express himself! kinda reminds me of Wade and Noah :dead:
Yeah.. I didn't wanna compare it to that.. Because I didn't want people to think i was just making the shit up but.. Yea :plzstop: I can see that.

JRocka

Quote from: AJ on September 02, 2016, 12:05:07 AM
Quote from: G on September 01, 2016, 11:58:49 PM
Omfg
Ack!
Woooooooo!
I'm so happy for you.
Where are things now?
we had sex one other time since then.. we still hang out, a lot actually but anytime he brings up a relationship.. i kinda stray away from the convo... i dont want him to feel like since we have good sex that we gotta be in a relationship.. i just wanna make sure hes ready and that its not like a forced thing

understandable

JRocka

September 02, 2016, 11:25:36 AM #79 Last Edit: September 02, 2016, 11:26:20 AM by LiBra
Quote from: AJ on September 02, 2016, 11:25:04 AM
yesssss AJ BOOK...happy belated! he genuinely likes you but didn't know how to express himself! kinda reminds me of Wade and Noah :dead:
Yeah.. I didn't wanna compare it to that.. Because I didn't want people to think i was just making the shit up but.. Yea :plzstop: I can see that.
was the first time similar :dead: :dead: or did you had to show him the ropes? was he already experience?  :ATLcameo:

Cowboy Nine

I'm crying

The follow up story was kinda...hawts

:flamebroiled:

get it AJ

GRAND

Quotei mean why not conserve water..

im in tears

LOONA.

okay.. so as far as the sex.. (im sorry if this is a lot for one night, im weirdly excited to tell yall)

we pull up at the house...
im still tryna act dumb and innocent so im like "you want me to come in or are you just running in to get something and coming right back out."

he looks at me exactly like:

so im like okay... fine!
we get in the house and hes like imma cook for you.. so im like damn tuhhnight must be my fckn NIGHT, this nigga knows how to  COOK too?!? i was wet

im sitting in the living room hes in the kitchen, im thinking im about to get some FOOD, 10 mins later he's like "come eat" seo im confused as shit like did he heat up some left overs?

this nigga made 4 things of easy mac with Doritos to dip in the mac and cheese :plzstop:
sooooo im laughing my ass off at this point.. and he like "dont laugh at me... this my special recipe.."
after i continuously laugh hes like "iight keep laughing... imma get you back, dont trip"
so we eat (the shit was actually really good... i just ate it like 5mins ago tbfh, im hooked on it)

so im tryna give him hints that we gotta go to the store so i can make sure im set for the night.. :kii:
so im saying shit like "i really want some snacks!" so he knows we gotta go to the store.. eventually he catches it and we leave out.. get to the store.. and hes like "im gonna go look for -something random- for my house." im like okay.. i already know hes lying because he went in the aisle where the condoms were.. so that was just more confirmation that i wasnt tripping!... so i get the stuff i need and hurry up and check and meet him at the car..

get back home and we start playing playstation (he was surprised i knew how to play) afterwhile i got tired of playing it. (they play that shit all night... idk how) so i told him i was going to shower and asked for a shirt and shorts

this nigga replies under his breath: "you aint gon need it but okay"

so i said "what" and hes just laughing.. so i pay it and go to the bathroom... handle my business and shower..
i come out of the bathroom and hes in the bed and he looks sleep so low key im like:

so im just like well fuck it... im just gonna go to sleep... he has this huge bed so i turn off the light and i get in the bed but stay on one side.. as soon as i settled.. he put his leg on me and was like "i know yo ass aint going to sleep." me tryna be cute and innocent im like: "im not?" and he says "stop playing with me, yo" so by this time ive realized that hes completely naked but not hard... so he gets up to turn on the small light..and i see his dick for the first time... not gon lie.. it didnt look big... so im like.. well i cant turn back now.. so hes back at the bed and he starts kissing my neck asking me if i feel comfortable" i tell him yea.. he keeps going

now i look down i SWEAR to yall his dick has gone from 4inches soft to like 9inches and theres a slight curve im like:
hes looking at me now like:

so i did what any real bitch in my shoes would do... i dive in head first... start giving him head...he couldnt take it... he knew it! he kept tryna stop me but.. i kinda just took control until he kinda ran.

then the unexpected: he just took control of evrything.. i stood up, he pushed me back on the bed and pulled me by my leg to the middle of the bed (it was a huge fckn bed) and says "You ready?"

im tryna be all tough and shit so im like:

BIIIIIIITCCCHHHH big mistake!
he slid in... i didnt give fuck.. i yelled.. i know his neighbors heard me.. at first he was shushing me..but after while he was saying shit like "dont get quiet on me now, I told you i was gon get ya ass back for laughing." "Shit aint funny now huh?" shit like that... im in heaven!he couldnt figure out if he wanted to make slow strokes or fuck like we hated each other.. either way like i said im in HEAVEN..

we switched postilions like 4 or 5 time and he just keeps coming back..im thinking in my head "sooner or later you gon hafta cut this shit out, im getting sleepy! this goes on for like an hour and a half... and i get the feeling that hes tired but feels like he gotta prove something by lasting and fucking for a long time so im just like... "You tired? cuz i am. lol :uhh:" and hes like yeah i actually am.. hes looking like he marched Selma.. sweat is EVERYWHERE... so we finished(figuratively and literally) and i go get back in the shower he asks can he join... im like nigga we way past that stage now, i mean why not conserve water.. i get out first since i got in before him and wait for him to get out... i ask him once he puts his shorts on... (wouldnt put a shirt on) if hes taking me home or should i call an uber..

i aint clingy and i wasnt about to be  just assuming he wanted me to spend the night.. so i was prepared to leave

so hes like.. you dont feel comfortable sleeping here or something and i tell him my resoning

him again: he literally comes over knocks my stuff out my hand and picks me up and carries me to back to bed. we cuddle for a bit but then he says.. "i dont want you to think im rude but i cant cuddle for the whole night."
im like: thank you father!!! i hate that all night cuddling shit.. nigga back up off me so i can take my ass to sleep!!

we go to sleep and like 5hrs later his alarm goes off... he has an appointment to cut somebody's hair... he tells me he only has 2 appointments and that he'll be back in like 2hrs to check on me and see if im ready to leave and to make myself at home... and then he left
yea thats it

Ommmmmmmm

Yes get the peen sis!!!

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

I'm so happy for you

Hope it works out for ya       

LOONA.

Quote from: AJ on September 02, 2016, 12:05:07 AM
Quote from: G on September 01, 2016, 11:58:49 PM
Omfg
Ack!
Woooooooo!
I'm so happy for you.
Where are things now?
we had sex one other time since then.. we still hang out, a lot actually but anytime he brings up a relationship.. i kinda stray away from the convo... i dont want him to feel like since we have good sex that we gotta be in a relationship.. i just wanna make sure hes ready and that its not like a forced thing

Don't keep him waiting too long. He might punch on to the next if he feels like it aint going nowhere foreal.       

JRocka

Quote from: Drais. on September 02, 2016, 11:26:01 AM
okay.. so as far as the sex.. (im sorry if this is a lot for one night, im weirdly excited to tell yall)

we pull up at the house...
im still tryna act dumb and innocent so im like "you want me to come in or are you just running in to get something and coming right back out."

he looks at me exactly like:

so im like okay... fine!
we get in the house and hes like imma cook for you.. so im like damn tuhhnight must be my fckn NIGHT, this nigga knows how to  COOK too?!? i was wet

im sitting in the living room hes in the kitchen, im thinking im about to get some FOOD, 10 mins later he's like "come eat" seo im confused as shit like did he heat up some left overs?

this nigga made 4 things of easy mac with Doritos to dip in the mac and cheese :plzstop:
sooooo im laughing my ass off at this point.. and he like "dont laugh at me... this my special recipe.."
after i continuously laugh hes like "iight keep laughing... imma get you back, dont trip"
so we eat (the shit was actually really good... i just ate it like 5mins ago tbfh, im hooked on it)

so im tryna give him hints that we gotta go to the store so i can make sure im set for the night.. :kii:
so im saying shit like "i really want some snacks!" so he knows we gotta go to the store.. eventually he catches it and we leave out.. get to the store.. and hes like "im gonna go look for -something random- for my house." im like okay.. i already know hes lying because he went in the aisle where the condoms were.. so that was just more confirmation that i wasnt tripping!... so i get the stuff i need and hurry up and check and meet him at the car..

get back home and we start playing playstation (he was surprised i knew how to play) afterwhile i got tired of playing it. (they play that shit all night... idk how) so i told him i was going to shower and asked for a shirt and shorts

this nigga replies under his breath: "you aint gon need it but okay"

so i said "what" and hes just laughing.. so i pay it and go to the bathroom... handle my business and shower..
i come out of the bathroom and hes in the bed and he looks sleep so low key im like:

so im just like well fuck it... im just gonna go to sleep... he has this huge bed so i turn off the light and i get in the bed but stay on one side.. as soon as i settled.. he put his leg on me and was like "i know yo ass aint going to sleep." me tryna be cute and innocent im like: "im not?" and he says "stop playing with me, yo" so by this time ive realized that hes completely naked but not hard... so he gets up to turn on the small light..and i see his dick for the first time... not gon lie.. it didnt look big... so im like.. well i cant turn back now.. so hes back at the bed and he starts kissing my neck asking me if i feel comfortable" i tell him yea.. he keeps going

now i look down i SWEAR to yall his dick has gone from 4inches soft to like 9inches and theres a slight curve im like:
hes looking at me now like:

so i did what any real bitch in my shoes would do... i dive in head first... start giving him head...he couldnt take it... he knew it! he kept tryna stop me but.. i kinda just took control until he kinda ran.

then the unexpected: he just took control of evrything.. i stood up, he pushed me back on the bed and pulled me by my leg to the middle of the bed (it was a huge fckn bed) and says "You ready?"

im tryna be all tough and shit so im like:

BIIIIIIITCCCHHHH big mistake!
he slid in... i didnt give fuck.. i yelled.. i know his neighbors heard me.. at first he was shushing me..but after while he was saying shit like "dont get quiet on me now, I told you i was gon get ya ass back for laughing." "Shit aint funny now huh?" shit like that... im in heaven!he couldnt figure out if he wanted to make slow strokes or fuck like we hated each other.. either way like i said im in HEAVEN..

we switched postilions like 4 or 5 time and he just keeps coming back..im thinking in my head "sooner or later you gon hafta cut this shit out, im getting sleepy! this goes on for like an hour and a half... and i get the feeling that hes tired but feels like he gotta prove something by lasting and fucking for a long time so im just like... "You tired? cuz i am. lol :uhh:" and hes like yeah i actually am.. hes looking like he marched Selma.. sweat is EVERYWHERE... so we finished(figuratively and literally) and i go get back in the shower he asks can he join... im like nigga we way past that stage now, i mean why not conserve water.. i get out first since i got in before him and wait for him to get out... i ask him once he puts his shorts on... (wouldnt put a shirt on) if hes taking me home or should i call an uber..

i aint clingy and i wasnt about to be  just assuming he wanted me to spend the night.. so i was prepared to leave

so hes like.. you dont feel comfortable sleeping here or something and i tell him my resoning

him again: he literally comes over knocks my stuff out my hand and picks me up and carries me to back to bed. we cuddle for a bit but then he says.. "i dont want you to think im rude but i cant cuddle for the whole night."
im like: thank you father!!! i hate that all night cuddling shit.. nigga back up off me so i can take my ass to sleep!!

we go to sleep and like 5hrs later his alarm goes off... he has an appointment to cut somebody's hair... he tells me he only has 2 appointments and that he'll be back in like 2hrs to check on me and see if im ready to leave and to make myself at home... and then he left
yea thats it

Ommmmmmmm

Yes get the peen sis!!!

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

I'm so happy for you

Hope it works out for ya       

yassssssss this is fucking hot

Zankou.

I think AJ is my new favorite member

this story was so detailed whew!

RatherBe

Quote from: LiBra on September 02, 2016, 11:25:36 AM
Quote from: AJ on September 02, 2016, 11:25:04 AM
was the first time similar :dead: :dead: or did you had to show him the ropes? was he already experience?  :ATLcameo:

Definitely wasn't out of his element!! :plzstop:.. I mean at first he started timid.. But I think we both were just kinda nervous...

But when he got comfortable... Bitch.. He turned into a gotdamn aggressive beast out of a cage for the first time in months.. But he was still gentle at some points.. It's hard to kinda explain

LOONA.

Zankou.