Vaughn (The BrandyBlog): Double NON-MUSIC announcements on Vocal Bible SOON

Started by SouravMay, September 06, 2016, 04:33:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

B7

RatherBe

vaughn.. let me just say.. im honestly sorry for any shady post i may have made...

now that i think about it i was just flabbergasted at the thought that this is what Ghan's brand has come to, announcing an appearance at a minibar. you think of this legendary voice and career and then the fact that we're scraping so low to ANNOUNCE appearances at bars?? like it truly hurts! this bitch aint no Real Houswife or Love & Hip Hop cast member.. shes fucking Brandy... the bitch that sold over 30mil records and that is REVERED as one of the top vocalist and a true R&B pioneer ... i was just a bit in fumes..

you could have saved this "announcement" ordeal a bit but...still im sorry

GLOCK

Quote from: AJ on September 07, 2016, 12:11:20 PM
vaughn.. let me just say.. im honestly sorry for any shady post i may have made...

now that i think about it i was just flabbergasted at the thought that this is what Ghan's brand has come to, announcing an appearance at a minibar. you think of this legendary voice and career and then the fact that we're scraping so low to ANNOUNCE appearances at bars?? like it truly hurts! this bitch aint no Real Houswife or Love & Hip Hop cast member.. shes fucking Brandy... the bitch that sold over 30mil records and that is REVERED as one of the top vocalist and a true R&B pioneer ... i was just a bit in fumes..

real shit

Harlem

Quote from: BOOCHIE MANE on September 07, 2016, 12:36:35 PM
Quote from: AJ on September 07, 2016, 12:11:20 PM

real shit

Straight facts!!!!!

Purple Moon

MiniBar appearance + hosting a pool party...this is breaking news for brandy fans?
Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

FlowerBomb