No matter what Lana Del Rey has done after this. She'll always have this CLASSIC

Started by BAPHOMET., September 08, 2016, 10:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

I remember Thalia and Tarig going up, up and AHP for this boring ass gur...

I could never really see it, actually downloaded this mess and finished ha a couple of times... This bored ass singing really didn't stick...

Sade>>>>
B7

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on September 09, 2016, 06:58:50 PM

I could never really see it, actually downloaded this mess and finished ha a couple of times... This bored ass singing really didn't stick...

Sade>>>>
!!!
She makes me suicidal

b7

KING BENTLEY.

This was such an epic experience

But Ultraviolet does rival it in its own way

It's gonna be hard to top those first two eras
She dropped the ball badly with Honeymoon

I think if she backtracks to the Paradise edition of BTD, she could make another great era

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Sade>>>>
Yea, she's a boring mess
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Admin

Sade>>>>
d

What does Sade have to do with Lana

Aalonso.

Has she been problematic?

I heard "Doin time" on the radio the other day and realllllly liked it. Thinking about getting in but only if she's a white queen and not some undercover racist gur 

Kaeli.

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 18, 2020, 02:19:55 PM
Has she been problematic?

I heard "Doin time" on the radio the other day and realllllly liked it. Thinking about getting in but only if she's a white queen and not some undercover racist gur
she likes blacks and gays

Kaeli.

But when I first heard Born To Die (Single) I was so...enthralled :thatssowendy: 

the song and video were unlike anything I'd heard up until then