Yea.... I'm leaving BrandySource again for some time ... I think it's best

Started by KING BENTLEY., September 08, 2016, 10:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on September 09, 2016, 12:18:29 PM
Just for the record... I'm gonna say what I want pertaining to Brandy.

Good or bad. If you don't like it, oh fuckin well.

Kinda sick of gorls telling others how they should be fans.
it becomes a different conversation when ppl notice a pattern of negativity and they have. Just being respectful to the person this site is dedicated to should be a common sense action

GLOCK

Quote from: Seneca on September 09, 2016, 03:03:56 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on September 09, 2016, 02:59:36 PM
Sen' sis, just don't concern yourself with what my sistren & I say around here.

We love Brandy, but sometimes sis needs a good tug. It's all in love.

You and the rest of the BSPD gorls need to fall back a bit.
Y'all fall back on the lashing, then I'll fall back. Other than that....

bout it bout it!

GIRL IF U DONT  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

leftout

Quote from: AJ on September 09, 2016, 12:19:40 PM
Quote from: Seneca on September 09, 2016, 12:14:08 PM
For the past 2 months ya'll have did NOTHING but blamed Brandy for lack of releasing music. Ya'll blamed nobody but her. Y'all don't give a fuck about her well-being or the ins and outs of TRYING to release music while being under this legal case. You're frustrated. I get it. But being disrespectful/dragging /lashing her ,which yall claim is tough love. will not get her to release music any faster. No one on this board can do what Brandy does. The things some of you say about Brandy makes me question if youre really fan or if you love her.
Let's
Young you said that you find it DISGUSTING for the people thats willing to wait for new music. I find it DISGUSTING that you would say that. You don't wanna wait? Fine. Let others wait if they want to.

Some claim that they're done with Brandy and done being fan, but log onto this Board everyday to do NOTHING but spew disrespect and frustration to her. If you're done like you say you are, be the fuck gone please. Ya'll ain't doing nothing but taking up space. Ya'll know Brandy visits this forum and I'm surprised she hasn't said any thing about the shit ya'll say.

I've been visiting this board since the site opened and it use to be so much LOVE, even when she wasn't releasing music like we wanted, it was still a lot of Love. You don't find that today.

In closing, if you're gonna support Brandy, then support her. Which also means support her when we DON'T get what we want or when we want...
hun... first of all im not reading this thesis.. i read the first 5 sentences
second of  all i can tell you that its people like YOU that feel like because others are lashing her that they dont care. Thats not true.. if you are on here enough... im not sure if you are or not.. you will see those same people give her praise(whether its a look or old music)
me and may dont even see eye to eye all the time but to say that may and bent or anyone else who may happen to lash bran doesnt care.. is foolish and immature.
I don't think he means they don't care, just that they're rude and don't even wanna try to understand the legal case with the label before they jump to lash her. Such fans should clean up their act

leftout

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on September 09, 2016, 12:22:29 PM
And yes Talisa that was about you

q

I purchased Two Eleven & Beggin hun lol
You fake Rihs. Never got no kinda 'ceipt

leftout

Quote from: Seneca on September 09, 2016, 12:58:48 PM
Quote from: BOOCHIE MANE on September 09, 2016, 12:42:54 PM
Quote from: Seneca on September 09, 2016, 12:27:21 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on September 09, 2016, 12:21:06 PM
And it's a kii to see certain gorls in here tryna give a critique mess,
but have yet to post a receipt of any Brandy purchase in the last 5 years.
is that a requirement? I didn't that in my bsource application.
n
*see
BITCH
once again you're quoting me when I wasnt talking to you. I've been done with you and yet you come back like cancer. Just admit you tied of dick and wanna lick my pussy. Just say it.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Let go of glock's payless kicks sen' :roflmao:

MAY

I can see if we were complaining about not getting an album.

We know there are legal issues preventing that.

Not once have you seen me fume about the album since this whole case mess was announced.

I just said I want music. There's no reason why she can't toss us a few tracks.

Rxxf

No shade, but if I saw something crazy against Bran, people would be booked already
:dead:

So this back and forth is silly.

But PM me if you do come across something outta line.
:ohwow:

In the meantimez, let's DANCEz
BRANDY

Seneca

Quote from: BOOCHIE MANE on September 09, 2016, 03:19:18 PM
Quote from: Seneca on September 09, 2016, 02:56:59 PM
Scared

n

Quote from: Senecab
Quote from: Senecaq

to see you fucking UNFOLD like this .. ommmmmf

what is your problem? Why do you keep quoting me and trying to stir up mess? I've been done talking to you. Are you sure I'm the one that's concerned about the other? It looks like you're in tune with what I have going on now.

GLOCK

Type it AHP for your king, Hun!
:blush:

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssssssss

all this cause I said Brandy shouldn't have attacked that minor and should release  "something" :dead:

That lawsuit ain't stopping no damn leaks or even uploaded acapellas :kii:

Yawl girls need to wake up n see whose really there for Brandy TBH

Search n see who posts every insta update or falling out .... watch closely to see who follows Brandy drama. The gorls who talk about a lawsuit/friends/all the negative .... but never post about her voice or music :plzstop:

A lot of wolves in sheep clothing around BSource these days

H.#.G.*.Z

MAY