Monica thread!

Started by GLOCK, September 10, 2016, 10:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

Quote from: Young on November 17, 2016, 11:46:12 AM
She was a kii but she DEFINITELY brought down the Daytime TV feel the show is going for. And besides that they were saying she was an absolute horror to work with

I do agree that she was probably awful to work with, but it doesn't change that she really helped brand and set the show apart.  She represented a personality type never given a platform on daytime TV.  It was refreshing to see someone not so prim & proper and "acting white" for the COIN.

The show was renewed with Tamar on the panel.  Love ha or hate ha.

nnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

GLOCK

Quote from: Blond?. on November 17, 2016, 11:50:37 AM
She was a kii but she DEFINITELY brought down the Daytime TV feel the show is going for. And besides that they were saying she was an absolute horror to work with

I do agree that she was probably awful to work with, but it doesn't change that she really helped brand and set the show apart.  She represented a personality type never given a platform on daytime TV.  It was refreshing to see someone not so prim & proper and "acting white" for the COIN.

nnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
they said they tested audiences and the consensus was that they hated her :dead:

Nine

Quote from: Young on November 16, 2016, 07:24:53 PM
I don't think Tamera likes Mon' too much sbdbdbdbdddd
Excellent

Really hope Mons gets this job

Wanna see 'mera squirm everyday

:heythere:

XXX.

Quote from: glock on November 17, 2016, 11:51:26 AM
Quote from: Blond?. on November 17, 2016, 11:50:37 AM

nnnnnNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
they said they tested audiences and the consensus was that they hated her :dead:

Allegedly.

But no mention of how the other girls tested.