Previous topic - Next topic

4everSlayage29

Quote from: TheNextLew on September 16, 2016, 03:47:08 PM
Lol he posted like he was getting banned but preach
Bent and may always negative and dismissive

Ts time for human pt 2 tbh
I think thats why bran is listening again to it
Inspirational
Lol !!!😂😂😂 i know right ? And finally somebody that understands i mean no harm but they are two debby downers and have the most negative shit to say about Ghan and it's not what i call support at all . yea i know #Bran can be super messy sometimes and you or i don't support that but we still go hard for her everything about them two is pure fuckery so somebody gotta take a stand :hmph:

Young

This album I want elements of Full Moon, Two Eleven and Human but to the MAX

Then add in some Jhene/Drake type vibes and she has a Classic mess owt

Young

Wtv

Im all for a Full Moon/Afrodisiac/2016 Brandy album. Not a rework of those albums, but the mood and productions.

Give us a clear CLASSIC bran. An album that most urban artists will really look at and praise for years. not just on 1st week

MAY

Quote from: 4everSlayage29 on September 16, 2016, 03:15:28 PM
She Doesn't Say Much Because She Know How The Fans Can Get. And She Don't Wanna Sell Us False Hope. What I Do Know Is She Is Very Close To Winning This Case And In Between That Along With Other Projects She's Been Lowkey Working Her Ass Off In The Studio I Say Lowkey Because Her Family And Her Team Knows. Nothing Is To Get Out Due To This Legal Battle But She Has Been Working . I Was There For One Session Vocals Are Powerful. All I'm A Say Is The Fear Of Using Her Upper Register Is Gone. And We Will Know About Everything Come Early November. She Also Will Be Doing An Interview During Her Appearance In #Dallas For Gay Pride.... That's All I Can Give You Guys . Keep Supporting And One More Thing She's Open To Your Ideas For The Direction Of Her New Album. Just Like You Guys Gave Her Your Idea For #BegginNPleadin She Listens Guys. #SLAYANASENTME  :blessed:

THANKS SIS!

Announcement in November guys! You heard it here first from Domo!

When it doesn't happen, remember to drag him and not Brandy.

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

MAY

But anyways, back to the topic at hand...

I'm super excited to hear her voice over something fresh.
After "B&P", I'm really looking forward to her vocal approach
this time around.

MypuzzystanK

September 16, 2016, 04:38:15 PM #99 Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 04:39:03 PM by MypuzzystanK
Lolz @ mon having the same friends fora decade... Shade....

And what real friends does mon have she attaches herself to everyone and calls them friends i do believe she is a very social person but friends, not too sure about that, same with ghan. Time has proven. Jesus is there only friend

Young

It's only shade if you took it that way.

:uhh:

That girl needs HELP! n

That was in response to Mon being fake.
Everyone who knows Mon says how 100 she is.
Of course she isn't perfect but the bitch a real womah

Annie

September 16, 2016, 04:41:36 PM #101 Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 04:42:07 PM by Annie
Quote from: Young on September 16, 2016, 04:30:36 PM
'nie did your hand slip
:dead:
I posted, left the room to get my charger and then went to the bathroom, came back and saw everyone panicking. Can't believe there was a full thread when I logged on again

/.\

Freemala Harris

I'd love to see her continue musically where she was @ w/ Beggin & Pleadin

I saw a lot of people praising that musical direction. An album inspired by this & her Chicago run w/ a modern twist on Jazz/Swing/Oldschool rhythm and blues would be awesome.

Young

Quote from: Annie on September 16, 2016, 04:41:36 PM
Quote from: Young on September 16, 2016, 04:30:36 PM
'nie did your hand slip
:dead:
I posted, left the room to get my charger and then went to the bathroom, came back and saw everyone panicking. Can't believe there was a full thread when I logged on again

Sbdbdbddbdbrbdbdbdfffff

4everSlayage29

September 16, 2016, 04:43:40 PM #104 Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 04:45:36 PM by 4everSlayage29
Drag Me #HayDay You're So Hilarious Luv You Must Love That Word..... Don't You Got A Show To Do Tonight Baby . Yah Know #Drag Lmao #YouAreWhatYouSpeak #SlayanaSentMe #LifeLineFlatLine And While Us #Starz Celebrate From The Good News Let's Go #MAYHEM on #M?ŶD?Y I mean let's cause #KHAOS and Bring Forth Total #Damnation To Her Poor Indecisive Soul MayDay God Be With You Hun :roflmao: #SlayanaSentMe #DoMo #YourLastDays #CaseClosedCasketDropped