Lady Gaga Announces New Album Is Titled ?Joanne? Out October 21

Started by JRocka, September 15, 2016, 01:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Lady Gaga?s getting personal on her fifth studio album.

Gaga revealed her upcoming record is titled Joanne and drops October 21. Joanne is the name of her aunt who died of Lupus (and also Gaga?s middle name).

It?s a ?tribute to my father?s sister who died when she was 19,? Gaga said. ?The death of her in his family and in his life, it really left a scar and a wound that never healed,? she told Lowe.

Gaga revealed several tidbits about Joanne: there?s 11 songs on the standard version and 14 on the deluxe, she?s teaming up with songwriter Hillary Lindsey (?Jesus Take The Wheel?) and is putting the final touches on the album now.

?It?s so personal,? Gaga said.

As for the ?Perfect Illusion? music video, Gaga admits it drops soon and is directed by Ruth Hogben. She labels it a ?raw performance of the song.?

Stay tuned for the official cover art out later today

well come thru a bit Gags  :gorlonfire:

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Kaeli.

Kaeli.

Mel.

A "Britney Jean" experience

como la whore

A month away despite the lukewarm reaction to Perfect Illusion? Okay then. I hope the album cover is epic  :flamebroiled:

Nine

Annie

I predicted Scammer  :flamebroiled:

/.\

yummy

Quote from: Kaeli. on September 15, 2016, 01:30:54 PM
Wait I predicted "Stefani". Rats!

Joanne sounds a bit more stripped and down to earth. I figured she would toss the costumes and faggotry sooner or later to look more relateable. I hope it works out for her.

GRAND