Started by STUNNA GOD, September 15, 2016, 08:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

wizzy

wizzy

Quote from: Trey on September 15, 2016, 09:34:21 PM
Quote from: Uni on September 15, 2016, 09:29:55 PM
!!!!!And

oh it's been 61 weeks since you backed up your iphone.

So maybe I'm not fuckin interested. Take the hint Fag.
SDDSKDJKSDJDSJSDJKSDJSKDJSDDSJDSKDJSSKDJDSJKJDSJKDS !!!

My thing is.... Arent you supposed to automatically do that on your OWN sis?
right! do ya JOB, hun.
and stop giving me time limits n curfews

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on September 15, 2016, 09:42:13 PM
You fags don't back up your mess?

Chh
dsdssdsdsdsddssddssdssdds

My thing is.... isnt it supposed to do it all on its OWN?   :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: It keeps saying cannot be completed. Lemme just do a manual one to my macbook. Apple is so annoying.....

Zankou.

Yeah if it'll do it in its own as long as there's enough iCloud space. Do u know how to work the phone Hun?

STUNNA GOD

September 15, 2016, 09:58:36 PM #35 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 10:07:44 PM by Trey
d

Oh yea. I think I used up all my iCloud space. But Idk with fucking WHAT? :uhh: My icloud photo mess isnt even ON. :uhh:

STUNNA GOD

My iCloud storage says it has 5GB total and 5GB AVAILABLE. :uhh:

Cowgirl

I pay for the extra cloud space but the errors still continue and I need to login frequently.
:overit:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: BowDown on September 15, 2016, 10:25:22 PM
I pay for the extra cloud space but the errors still continue and I need to login frequently.
:overit:
ssssssddddddddffffffffff !!!!

It's annoying. I think the reason why it fucks up for me is because it might be confused that I made a new iCloud. It often used to try to log into my old one (which is full) and I'm like NO sis..... :uhh:

Idk... I just stopped using it altogether and turned the mess off. The pop up messages were annoying the fuck out of me and I rather just do a manual mess once a month.

Heated🔥

listen yall will not dew my good sis Appleen ok?

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Trey on September 15, 2016, 08:54:43 PM
I'm so sick of these "update" pop ups. Now when you hit "later" the mess is like "well how MUCH later fag?". Gorl..... I'll get to it when I fucking GET to it. :uhh:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

H.#.G.*.Z

Rxxf

BRANDY

Opposites Attract.

Yeah this iOS update ruined my phone's data connection. I used to be able to get high speeds on LTE and Wifi now even my wifi mess takes forever on my phone. This shit is late. I'm so over Apple at this point.

When SJ was alive it was never like this at all.

It's unconditional, these days you know....