Usher is doing 20k

Started by Almost, September 17, 2016, 12:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LOONA.

yummy

Rxxf

September 17, 2016, 01:07:32 PM #32 Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 01:07:50 PM by R
This is right on par with what's happening.
BRANDY

GRAND

It's like Ci's albers predict the future

With each flop, the girls come after her and do the same numbers

Wait WITCHara

:young:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Ma Lo

Rxxf

Quote from: Rig's on September 17, 2016, 12:53:37 PM
vxvvvvvvvvcc streaming made everything worse

Can't even compare this to albums that came out LAST year. It's literally worse with each year wtf

Soon 10-15k will be the new slay.
BRANDY

JRocka

the gp doesn't know he has an album out...once he start promoting he will be fine! the album is too good to go to waste

Zankou.

Quote from: LiBra on September 17, 2016, 01:14:19 PM
the gp doesn't know he has an album out...once he start promoting he will be fine! the album is too good to go to waste

nah

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: LiBra on September 17, 2016, 01:14:19 PM

You don't really believe that, do you? The album has been promoted through various channels. The GP just isn't interested.

JRocka

n

my older sister wasn't aware he had an album out and she's a stan :dead: scooter braun ain't doing a good job managing him...i hope he has some kind of long term promo for the album

Meathead_33127

September 17, 2016, 01:21:39 PM #41 Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 01:22:53 PM by Meathead_33127
I was looking at Mariah Carey and Jlo number of their last release as well.. The more I see this with urban releases I'm realizing that 2/11 was a hit r&b release.. She literally outsold them all.. When we look at the times it's just different when it comes to sales and brandy sales were indicative of the times but were actually great when all factors are considered!!

yummy

With the way Flush, Brit and Alicia are flopping...Beyonce is the only one from that era still standing.

CHOKE

n

He was just on Ellen, the highest rated talk show

These excuses

CHOKE

Quote from: ANIMMAI on September 17, 2016, 01:21:52 PM
With the way Flush, Brit and Alicia are flopping...Beyonce is the only one from that era still standing.

And King Justin  :blessed: