monica addresses beef with Ciara! says that the Ci's hurt her feelings

Started by GLOCK, August 21, 2015, 04:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

throwintheTAL

Quote from: VILLAIN on August 22, 2015, 08:59:40 PM
n

I didn't even know he posted in here until Tal's post and I don't have him on ignore, yet somehow he knows Jayd's ''ignored'' post was about him

hmmm......

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb vbvvccccccccccccccccccccccccc;

that faggot is fuckin dumb yall. how is he able to conveniently post that "ignored" quote after being dragged if he can't see the drags? :plzstop:

SUPREME

Quote from: throwintheTAL on August 22, 2015, 10:00:06 PM
n

I didn't even know he posted in here until Tal's post and I don't have him on ignore, yet somehow he knows Jayd's ''ignored'' post was about him

hmmm......

that faggot is fuckin dumb yall. how is he able to conveniently post that "ignored" quote after being dragged if he can't see the drags? :plzstop:
sssssssssssssssssssss

nobody noticed because nobody looks at his posts

i stopped months ago

throwintheTAL

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffvvvvvvvvvvvvflfkfjfjfkffvgg;

y'all really are laying it thick on that faggot--is it myvidster for lashings?

excellent.

Young

Lazarus

I've heard all of these stories.

The Brandy/Kelly story is the saddest. They were truly friends. I believe it was a bunch of he/she say nonsense gone wrong. I do remember Brandy being in Kelly's ear about Beyonce & Destiny's Child and why she let them "promote" Beyonce so hard. I've also heard though Brandy used to have a mean jealous streak over Beyonce too. I don't know how true it is.

AIDS!

Quote from: throwintheTAL on August 22, 2015, 10:00:06 PM
n

hmmm......

:plzstop:

AIDS!

n

hmmm......

:kii:
What an idiot

MoToThE

You know what i find funny? When is it that when Brandy is not seen with a person anymore, it's oh, Brandy did something! Brandy's not a good friend! It's always blamed on Brandy. Like why couldn't these people have done something to Brandy? I just need to know. Glock, can you answer this? You seem to be connected. What is the tea, hunty? Anybody know?

GLOCK

Hey sis.
I don't much about bran and Kelly Rowland..
Except that they aren't friends anymore.
No one on her team or previous teams have confirmed what the issue is .. Except that bran doesn't use her