June's Diary Premiere new song "Wrap Around" on Tour!

Started by Young, September 26, 2016, 11:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brandy Barbie

Young

b7

Quote from: Young on September 26, 2016, 11:50:22 PM

no they didn't perform this damn song sddfffffffg  :dead: ugh

But Wrap around sounds great!  Shyann sounds so good on it. she really gives them that young energy they really need

Young

September 27, 2016, 12:47:46 AM #33 Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 12:48:05 AM by Young
Oh bitch they better fckn SING!

MelMel

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

Ummm I think they should've waited to drop that EP to have tour... Their setlist looks sus

Vonc2002

So it's like a lil introductory tour, i get it. I like theyre singing the BNA too, with everything going on. This wrap around song sounds nice too. Young, did u have like a tour stop list. I'll go see them if they  come my way
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Gilgamesh.

They look so CATALOGUE :uhh: Individually they're all pretty girls but they still don't look right together. The new song is is okay, Shyan looks so cute singing lead. And I agree, thry should have waited to record more material before the tour.

FINE.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on September 27, 2016, 02:58:52 AM
They look so CATALOGUE :uhh: Individually they're all pretty girls but they still don't look right together. The new song is is okay, Shyan looks so cute singing lead. And I agree, thry should have waited to record more material before the tour.

Young

Well this is like a lil tour to garner funds and things gorls

You have to be cleared to perform songs, and  most probably haven't been written off by the label just yet.

Their EP they said is pretty much done so it's probably just a matter of using their funds they get from this to do a full roll out later on

Young

Young