they gave birth to blacks, whites and asians.

Started by Ashley Bank$, September 30, 2016, 06:19:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley Bank$

September 30, 2016, 06:19:50 AM Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 06:48:01 AM by khoisan.
Before ANYTHING, there were my Khoisan ancestors of South Africa.
Mixed with Asian? No hun, Asians are mixed with THEM. :ohwow:

Khoisan DNA is the oldest DNA on the planet. I'm proud to be carrying a nice chunk of it. It is rare that (American) people have anything over "trace amount" %'s of this ancestry. I'm curious to see where or who it comes from.

http://blackgirllonghair.com/2015/08/10-beautiful-images-of-the-san-people-of-southern-africa-from-whom-all-modern-humans-descended/

Khoisan provide overwhelming physical evidence that Africa is very highly diverse. And that all humanity indeed started there. You can literally find features from every "race" right in the motherland.

FlowerBomb

It's a shame their way of life is being wiped out and 'modernised'

FlowerBomb

Quote from: khoisan. on September 30, 2016, 06:29:12 AM
Quote from: COCO on September 30, 2016, 06:24:40 AM
I saw a few articles about many of them being evicted from their own homes and mess :stressed:
!!! To make way for game reserves :uhh:
It's disgusting
they are the true African hunters and gatherers, and once they were the most populous people on earth

FlowerBomb

Quote from: khoisan. on September 30, 2016, 06:42:47 AM
Quote from: COCO on September 30, 2016, 06:37:29 AM
I saw a few articles about many of them being evicted from their own homes and mess :stressed:
It's disgusting
they are the true African hunters and gatherers, and once they were the most populous people on earth
:stressed:

the stuff I saw during my research was heartbreaking.
think it hit me hard just knowing those are my roots. i'm pretty sure whitey is behind the "modernization" . :udontlookok:
fdsgafgafdg well!
There are some video's of these white christian "missionary" workers going over and bringing food and medicine, when they don't want or ask for it.
Westerners see their lifestyle and think they live in poverty, when it's the opposite :dead:
That's their preferred way of life and have been living it for the past 800 years plus

SouravMay

You do realize the name and classification Khoisan comes from a German white zoologist?

:-/
B7

FlowerBomb

Quote from: khoisan. on September 30, 2016, 06:48:48 AM
Quote from: COCO on September 30, 2016, 06:45:34 AM
Quote from: khoisan. on September 30, 2016, 06:42:47 AM
Quote from: COCO on September 30, 2016, 06:37:29 AM
It's disgusting
:stressed:

the stuff I saw during my research was heartbreaking.
think it hit me hard just knowing those are my roots. i'm pretty sure whitey is behind the "modernization" . :udontlookok:
fdsgafgafdg well!
There are some video's of these white christian "missionary" workers going over and bringing food and medicine, when they don't want or ask for it.
Westerners see their lifestyle and think they live in poverty, when it's the opposite :dead:
That's their preferred way of life and have been living it for the past 800 years plus
',lmoml

guys, wyd? everything ok? u want a big mac? :usureuok:
ihuihihjhnkjkhiu literally :uhh:
Like you've already taken our people, our land, our riches, leave us alone  :uhh:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on September 30, 2016, 06:51:11 AM
You do realize the name and classification Khoisan comes from a German white zoologist?

so what are they really called?

SouravMay

Quote from: COCO on September 30, 2016, 06:55:17 AM

so what are they really called?
I think Khoisan the combination is arbitrary... I remember reading a book about it or dealing with this in class way back.

They have a term like Inuit which just means "human" in their language.

I mean I don't want to police the use, just thought it was interesting. The judgemental smiley after the statement was accidental
B7

Gilgamesh.

And Africa is actually derieved from a Roman word. Who cares?

Cartierline

ssssss Malc' always tryna play the intellectual

Just love that boy

SouravMay

Nnn

I'm sorry I just found it peculiar didn't mean to judge or tell anyone not to use it
B7

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Yes truth blacks were the original asians  tis why alot of blacks have this asiannlook kot because someone got with an adian lol

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Stewie

Quote from: khoisan. on September 30, 2016, 06:19:50 AM
Before ANYTHING, there were my Khoisan ancestors of South Africa.
Mixed with Asian? No hun, Asians are mixed with THEM. :ohwow:

Khoisan DNA is the oldest DNA on the planet. I'm proud to be carrying a nice chunk of it. It is rare that (American) people have anything over "trace amount" %'s of this ancestry. I'm curious to see where or who it comes from.

http://blackgirllonghair.com/2015/08/10-beautiful-images-of-the-san-people-of-southern-africa-from-whom-all-modern-humans-descended/

Khoisan provide overwhelming physical evidence that Africa is very highly diverse. And that all humanity indeed started there. You can literally find features from every "race" right in the motherland.

:letsmessfag:

I am so.....original

Real