Quote from: AYR on October 04, 2016, 12:20:14 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 04, 2016, 10:52:14 AM
Quote from: AYR on October 04, 2016, 10:44:40 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 04, 2016, 10:23:28 AM
Quote from: AYR on October 04, 2016, 12:12:34 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 04, 2016, 12:04:30 AM
Quote from: AYR on October 03, 2016, 11:28:22 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 03, 2016, 11:26:24 PM
"after AANBAN" clearly means at any point during her lifetime.

including her teenage years
which is when she first met the man
only a deluded STAN with no sense would just guess "most likely he was nice this time & waited!"
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Waited for what? To record music? We're talking about recording music after AANBAN. Which again clearly means at any point during her lifetime. How does this sound:

Q "Did Rodney work with Brandy again after Full Moon?"

A "No, but he did her Human album."

You see how "after" means at any point in the future?
Yes and do you see how the person in your hypothetical situation
PINPOINTED the Human era? JUST like said to Iman that she shouldve said "during the Red era"

How does this sound?
Q:"Did Rodney work with Brandy again after Full Moon?"

A: "Yea up until 2012"

that leaves a WHOLE ten years for anyone to guesstimate on
when you throw in the fact that Robert married this girl as a minor
no one besides fans are gonna believe that it was only on the later side of the interval

No one but a dummy thinks "after" only means immediately afterwards.

"He totaled his car because he was driving drunk. I wonder if he drove under the influence any more after that."

What does this mean? It means was there any time he ever drove drunk again, EVER, not intervals.

"He cheated on her for the 5th time, I wonder if she gave him any more chances after that."

What does this mean? It means did she ever date him again. Ever. At any point.

"RKelly produced AABAN, I wonder if they recorded any more music together after that.

What does this mean? Is this got damn kindergarten.
who said the word JUST immediately after?
After is ALL INCLUSIVE, so until it is clarified any assumptions on the time can be made
you're really retarded and let these BSource fags make you think you're intelligent. Shut up

The clarification was made with "up until her death." That means at any point between ages 14 and 22.
it means any and ALL points

umm but previously you said "only a stan would assume "after" means the later interval" sss rejecting, for 19 pages, the fact that Iman could have been referencing that very time period.

Now, youre agreeing that "after" inclides all points/intervals right? Let me know

pick a side stupid
I ALWAYS said that it was ALL points

Not when you kept asking why was everyone concerned with the adult years, where it would be silly to be checking her fuckin call log. All points didnt matter then. Im glad you agree now, though. could have done it more gracefully tho
well when she's grown she's grown, so why would anyone be concerned with those years. Since you can't catch on I'll spell it out

saying "they talked up until her death" implies that from 14-22 they continuously were in contact

No it doesnt. Not "continuously." Thats something you dont know. "Up until her death" implies nothing about the rate of occurence, nor initiation points.

They could have easily resumed at a way later time. It could have been a call here, an email there, spanning months. Youre the one assuming he called her the day after the anullment and she hid under the bed to talk to him.

RAY7

Quote from: L0NZ. on October 04, 2016, 01:18:16 PM
Quote from: AYR on October 04, 2016, 01:12:21 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 04, 2016, 01:06:54 PM
Quote from: AYR on October 04, 2016, 12:57:21 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 04, 2016, 12:51:53 PM
Quote from: AYR on October 04, 2016, 12:20:14 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 04, 2016, 10:52:14 AM
Quote from: AYR on October 04, 2016, 10:44:40 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 04, 2016, 10:23:28 AM
Quote from: AYR on October 04, 2016, 12:12:34 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 04, 2016, 12:04:30 AM
Quote from: AYR on October 03, 2016, 11:28:22 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on October 03, 2016, 11:26:24 PM
"after AANBAN" clearly means at any point during her lifetime.

including her teenage years
which is when she first met the man
only a deluded STAN with no sense would just guess "most likely he was nice this time & waited!"
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Waited for what? To record music? We're talking about recording music after AANBAN. Which again clearly means at any point during her lifetime. How does this sound:

Q "Did Rodney work with Brandy again after Full Moon?"

A "No, but he did her Human album."

You see how "after" means at any point in the future?
Yes and do you see how the person in your hypothetical situation
PINPOINTED the Human era? JUST like said to Iman that she shouldve said "during the Red era"

How does this sound?
Q:"Did Rodney work with Brandy again after Full Moon?"

A: "Yea up until 2012"

that leaves a WHOLE ten years for anyone to guesstimate on
when you throw in the fact that Robert married this girl as a minor
no one besides fans are gonna believe that it was only on the later side of the interval

No one but a dummy thinks "after" only means immediately afterwards.

"He totaled his car because he was driving drunk. I wonder if he drove under the influence any more after that."

What does this mean? It means was there any time he ever drove drunk again, EVER, not intervals.

"He cheated on her for the 5th time, I wonder if she gave him any more chances after that."

What does this mean? It means did she ever date him again. Ever. At any point.

"RKelly produced AABAN, I wonder if they recorded any more music together after that.

What does this mean? Is this got damn kindergarten.
who said the word JUST immediately after?
After is ALL INCLUSIVE, so until it is clarified any assumptions on the time can be made
you're really retarded and let these BSource fags make you think you're intelligent. Shut up

The clarification was made with "up until her death." That means at any point between ages 14 and 22.
it means any and ALL points

umm but previously you said "only a stan would assume "after" means the later interval" sss rejecting, for 19 pages, the fact that Iman could have been referencing that very time period.

Now, youre agreeing that "after" inclides all points/intervals right? Let me know

pick a side stupid
I ALWAYS said that it was ALL points

Not when you kept asking why was everyone concerned with the adult years, where it would be silly to be checking her fuckin call log. All points didnt matter then. Im glad you agree now, though. could have done it more gracefully tho
well when she's grown she's grown, so why would anyone be concerned with those years. Since you can't catch on I'll spell it out

saying "they talked up until her death" implies that from 14-22 they continuously were in contact

No it doesnt. Not "continuously."
yes it does
if they "resumed" at 18 then she would need to say "Aaliyah & RKelly talked in the last few years, or from 18 yrs old etc to be specific
When you leave "up until" open ended that is the result

4 fucking k

Quotesaying "they talked up until her death" implies that from 14-22 they continuously were in contact.

No, it doesn't. :dead: