Iono if we've discussed this but why do women feel ENTITLED to do this

Started by Vonc2002, October 04, 2016, 02:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real

Children have more inherent sense than you all seem to think. It's not until we fuck them up with the dumb societal bullshit do things like this become an "issue."

Eternal Bell

Young

It's a titty at the end of the day.
It's so crazy how sexualized we've made them to the point of now feeling uncomfortable when a woman is doing something natural.

Humans have so much growing to do :dead:

Admin

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 04, 2016, 02:29:35 PM
Quote from: Uni on October 04, 2016, 02:24:16 PM
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on October 04, 2016, 02:19:39 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 02:16:48 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 04, 2016, 02:14:40 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 04, 2016, 02:14:01 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 04, 2016, 02:12:46 PM
Jesus christ fag

It's just a titty

If a child is around, hopefully they've been trained to be polite and not stare at her titty.
f
Children arent usually the most logical and understanding. They see a titty, they don't give a fck what ur doing with it :dead:
You think they're gonna be WOUNDED by it?

:omgwatshappening:
Will a lil girl be wounded by seeing a man run naked, dick flapping in the wind? Is highly unlikely but still not something ud want a child to see

not the same.. at all lol
do you think a child could differentiate?
or are they gonna stare at the nude body part regardless

am mean, I think that's where you should be doing YOUR job as a parent to explain to your child what the difference is, but y'all would rather your little bastards to feign outrage like you do.
hlgkhhkfjsdfj
ukgjkj
iii

Vonc2002

Yes teenage boys, is that somehow hard to comprehend :dead:
Are u reading what i said? If im a parent at a restaurant with teenagers, i don't want u pulli g ur boob out in my kids face and idgaf if it's to feed starving children from Africa. Take that shit to the back
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Quote from: Real on October 04, 2016, 02:29:47 PM
Children have more inherent sense than you all seem to think. It's not until we fuck them up with the dumb societal bullshit do things like this become an "issue."

MAY

So honestly, if y'all are sitting in Cheesecake Factory and saw a lady with her tit out like in the OP, you wouldn't be like "wtf"?

Nine

yummy

Like I said before, it wouldn't hurt for y'all to re-evaluate these hang ups over nudity and what women do with their bodies.

FlowerBomb

I think it all depends on your home culture and training tbh
My aunts will just pull out their boobs and feed their screamings kids anywhere and everywhere, they don't give a fuck  :dead:

MAY

Quote from: Tinker Hell on October 04, 2016, 02:29:58 PM
FAGGAWT!
[youtube width=1 height=1][/youtube]
sbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Leave Queen alone!

Eternal Bell

mays if shes covered up like i see most women, i dnt see tha problem

but if her tit is out all i can say is...dnt get tit milk on my cheesecake! LOLS!

GRAND

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 04, 2016, 02:30:29 PM
So honestly, if y'all are sitting in Cheesecake Factory and saw a lady with her tit out like in the OP, you wouldn't be like "wtf"?
v

no

its a BABY

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

i can't wrap my mind around how this is offensive

maybe if the baby was jacking off while sucking her tit, MAYBE id be weirded out

MAYBE.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on October 04, 2016, 02:30:02 PM
It's a titty at the end of the day.

It's so crazy how sexualized we've made
Yes and they will always be sexualized, just as dick will always be. Not many people think titties, dicks, vaginas, etc and think of their usefulness medically  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw