girls are we going to see Birth of a Nation

Started by Zankou., October 06, 2016, 01:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nine

October 10, 2016, 01:58:17 PM #60 Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 01:59:07 PM by Nine
Quote from: Nice Stereo. on October 10, 2016, 01:55:53 PM
ohhhh

how was it?
I was pissed going in cause I wanted to see Birth of a Nation but I was outnumbered

:nowgorl:

But it was good. Kinda started off slow, but picked up at the end.

GRAND

xccccccccccccccccccccc

guess the rape campaign worked

Real

I saw it. It was cool. I wish it had focused a little more on the actual revolt instead of so much slavery. I can do without ever seeing another slave movie ever again in life.

MAY

Nine

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 10, 2016, 01:59:25 PM
xccccccccccccccccccccc

guess the rape campaign worked
it really did mnnnnnnn

My friend didn't want to see it cause of that

:hmph:

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Real on October 10, 2016, 02:01:09 PM
I saw it. It was cool. I wish it had focused a little more on the actual revolt instead of so much slavery. I can do without ever seeing another slave movie ever again in life.
aw man .... I dunno know if I can sit through it then
I'm literally slaved out as far as movies go tbh

H.#.G.*.Z

Real

Quote from: BENTLEY! on October 10, 2016, 02:05:04 PM
Quote from: Real on October 10, 2016, 02:01:09 PM
aw man .... I dunno know if I can sit through it then
I'm literally slaved out as far as movies go tbh

Yeah I fumed out several times  :hmph:

GLOCK

Yes when they stormed around with that black girl on a leash
I fucking RAGED

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

It was amazing but I agree with Real. They focused too much on the Slavery and Love Story and not enough of the fight. I cried throughout the entire movie tho.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Opposites Attract.

The part that REALLY got me was that when they showed all those black people hanging from the tree and then the caption that the Whites killed them just because they black reminded me so much of today's time. I was fumed up.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Real

Quote from: Lyk. on October 10, 2016, 03:17:38 PM
The part that REALLY got me was that when they showed all those black people hanging from the tree and then the caption that the Whites killed them just because they black reminded me so much of today's time. I was fumed up.

That part REALLY tugged me