Who Has the Most to Gain (And Lose) at 2017 Grammys?

Started by Lazarus, October 07, 2016, 01:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pettypatty

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: pettypatty on October 07, 2016, 03:48:24 PM
Still hoping "Beg'n and plea" gets an R&B nom  :loose2when:
UGH! Now that would be a welcomed surprise  :gorlonfire:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bulldagger

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 07, 2016, 03:45:49 PM
Quote from: Bulldagger on October 07, 2016, 03:44:05 PM
I am still trying to figure out what on Sourlemon was exactly good and worthy of all this praise! Is it Pray You Catch me, Hold Up? Freedom? Sorry? Which one cuz I must've missed it.  :usuresis:
It honestly was everything together for me. The visual was REALLY dope imhfo. And the music (tho it fckn wasn't) felt genuine and heartfelt.

What the visuals got to do with the music tho?  I can't see the visuals when I'm bumping the cd! TBH, the visuals is what kind of put me off. I actually wished I would have listened before I watched. I found the visual to be very pretentious and over the top. I think what sold it was this whole black power shtick that we're so desperate to buy into due to heightened racism . The same thing is selling her sister's album as well. Nobody would have cared when Surfboard came out. Nobody.

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: D.I.E.G.O. on October 07, 2016, 01:51:26 PM
Bey has the most to lose. If she gets snubbed for Lemonade, the Grammys are done.
s

well ..... what would she win for exactly?
:diddraispoot:

H.#.G.*.Z

yummy

b

I don't understand the hoopla over that Chance the Rapper nigga but I guess

Vonc2002

Oh i was gonna say chance is gonna see some nods too, definitely

pettypatty

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 07, 2016, 03:52:22 PM
b

I don't understand the hoopla over that Chance the Rapper nigga but I guess
n

He's a lil corny, but I like him.

KING BENTLEY.

Lemonpiss isn't gonna win for anything substantial ... and it shouldn't lolz

H.#.G.*.Z

pettypatty

October 07, 2016, 03:55:02 PM #44 Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 03:55:58 PM by pettypatty
Chance will get a few nominations but he won't win anything.

n

The Grammy's love to do that to new artist