Wow. Put my grandfather in the celeb match thing

Started by Ashley Bank$, October 09, 2016, 10:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

October 10, 2016, 09:12:59 AM #30 Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 09:14:53 AM by COCO
but no shade
a lot of people see different things tbh
when I look at you, I see West African features, not East African..but that's ME
when you look at my uncles on my mothers side they look typical Hausa/Fulani, my boyfriend thought one of my uncles was mixed with Indian because his skin is browner and his curls are a but looser, to me? he looks like a black man :dead:
when I look at Malc' I see mixed race black, others look at him and say Sri Lanken DWDXWEQF
what you've been exposed to and where you grow up plays a large part, for the most part it doesn't mean anything
I grew up calling Ethiopians Somali's :dead: because I couldn't tell the damn difference, now I can tell the difference between a Ethopian, a Somali and someone from Sudan and Kenya

FlowerBomb

and this isn't directed to anyone in this thread but it's always a cackle when a black person gets called something else and you see their chest swell up :dead:
My younger sister has a very light brown complexion and people think she's mixed race, the SMILE that creeps up on her face  :uhh: :dead: she doesn't even bother to correct them  :plzstop:

GRAND

October 10, 2016, 09:21:01 AM #32 Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 09:21:41 AM by GRAND SUPREME
Quote from: COCO on October 10, 2016, 09:16:59 AM
the SMILE that creeps up on her face  :uhh: :dead:
LKASDJLDSAJKSDFLDFDFS

never witnessed my siblings being that way, but one of my close friends used to be proud of her breasts... because they were lighter than the rest of her body  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: and she would never correct people wen they asked her if she 'was haitian or something' cause she often sported a big curly mess.

i used to be so embarrassed inside for her  :dead: :dead: :kii: :kii:

FlowerBomb

Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 10, 2016, 09:21:01 AM
LKASDJLDSAJKSDFLDFDFS

never witnessed my siblings being that way, but one of my close friends used to be proud of her breasts... because they were lighter than the rest of her body  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: and she would never correct people wen they asked her if she 'was haitian or something' cause she often sported a big curly mess.

dfdahgsjyhf not her fucking breasts
where they out on DISPLAY?

FlowerBomb

GRAND

Quote from: COCO on October 10, 2016, 09:22:05 AM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 10, 2016, 09:21:01 AM
LKASDJLDSAJKSDFLDFDFS

dfdahgsjyhf not her fucking breasts
where they out on DISPLAY?
she put them on display a lot for that reason

looking back, growing up black in america can be a mess

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Quote from: mixed wit african on October 10, 2016, 11:10:36 AM
I'm hiring a genealogist. It's time to really take it seriously

This truly made me scream  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

FlowerBomb

FlowerBomb

ddd that genealogist is about to have a fucking full time job plus overtime, holidays, special leave, company car and medical

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssssssssssssssss

So my sis doesn't identify with AA culture anymore?

What's going on in here?

Somebody?
:omgwatshappening:

H.#.G.*.Z

Young

Most people may ignorantly assume Domincan because your hair is very curly

As far as facial features go--Domincans look just like African Americans really

You can't typically tell a difference unless they start speaking

When people jump to asking what's in my family because of my hair it actually offends me. Bitch I'm black. I hate that people link anything they like to another race on a black person.

But anyway I would keep searching his mess sis
I wouldn't put power into the celeb match stuff but I do agree that the portion you're looking for is in him more than likely

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Young on October 10, 2016, 11:42:11 AM
Bitch I'm black. I hate that people link anything they like to another race on a black person.

oh wow

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: Young on October 10, 2016, 11:42:11 AM
When people jump to asking what's in my family because of my hair it actually offends me. Bitch I'm black. I hate that people link anything they like to another race on a black person.
!!!!!!!
I love your self confidence

BLACK is a culture
And we need to cultivate it now

H.#.G.*.Z