Do you think that Usher is an icon?

Started by GLOCK, October 10, 2016, 02:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genesis

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 12, 2016, 02:29:21 PM
is that from wikipedia
With attatched sources. Feel free to click and view them ALL, It's alot of reciepts to go through.
:kii:

Genesis

He got the HITS, Sales, Verification from BOTH MJ and James Brown, and influenced countless male r & b singers.

What accolades the homegirls got to even say he ain't an icon? :kii:

yummy

Glad we all know he's not an icon. Someone should lock this.

Marilyn

Zankou.

Genesis

Female music forum says Usher isn't an icon but the male artist community says he is :kii:

Like I said from page 1, you hoes aren't qualified for this discussion.

How's Tamar's weave today? :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Uni on October 12, 2016, 02:26:01 PM
a random with a female in his sig claiming to know anything about male r&b :kii:
And dont forget a ciara stan. If that doesn't MOOT everything iono what does :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Real

Genesis

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 12, 2016, 02:46:39 PM
Quote from: Uni on October 12, 2016, 02:26:01 PM
a random with a female in his sig claiming to know anything about male r&b :kii:
And dont forget a ciara stan. If that doesn't MOOT everything iono what does :kii:
I also used other male r & b singers who also said he's an icon. I'm sure they more qualified to say who's an icon in THEIR genre of music than some bsource homegirl. :dead:

Genesis

So dance teachers and choreographers teach usher dance moves but his dances aren't iconic because a homegirl said so.

Usher influenced and inspired several male singers, but he isn't an icon because a homegirl said so

Singers and dancers>>>homegirls shitty one sided opinions

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Genesis on October 12, 2016, 02:52:05 PM
So dance teachers and choreographers teach usher dance moves but his dances aren't iconic because a homegirl said so.

Usher influenced and inspired several male singers, but he isn't an icon because a homegirl said so

Singers and dancers>>>homegirls shitty one sided opinions
:omgwatshappening:

Eternal Bell