Started by yummy, October 11, 2016, 09:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Riggy Rig on October 12, 2016, 02:24:53 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 12, 2016, 01:44:45 PM
Quote from: 1 9 9 2 on October 12, 2016, 01:42:08 PM
Quote from: Lyk. on October 12, 2016, 11:32:37 AM
Uhm Kevin Hart is the biggest star on that network hun. They can and probably will toss her.

Kevin's ratings come nowhere near Gabby's so....lolz
Yea, wtf is he talkin bout  :dead:
And gabby doesn't need BET. She's a movie star and still VERY viable. Not toss her and show her who's boss  :dead:
She's gonna leave there and drive right up on a damn movie set
!!!

n

She did them a favor
Cause lightweight, lowkey Gabrielle Union is a bit BIGGER than BET. Does anyone know how she did in Birth of a nation btw? I just don't see Gabby giving "slave" :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

Uhm Kevin Hart is the biggest star on that network hun. They can and probably will toss her.

And gabby doesn't need BET. She's a movie star and still VERY viable. Not toss her and show her who's boss  :dead:
!!!

n

She did them a favor
!!!!!!

Before her the had the game which was declining in ratings rapidly

The movie/pilot pushed 4 million people to perch

And for Kevin to be the "biggest" on the network the ratings sure as fuck don't reflect

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 12, 2016, 02:32:03 PM

!!!

n

She did them a favor
Cause lightweight, lowkey Gabrielle Union is a bit BIGGER than BET. Does anyone know how she did in Birth of a nation btw? I just don't see Gabby giving "slave" :dead:
sddddd I saw it. She actually didn't do many scenes.

Aja from HTGAWM had a larger role.  they were both great tho

Zankou.

MAY

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on October 12, 2016, 02:34:01 PM
she gives it to me
Sanaa definitely looks fresh out the field anytime i see her
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

♛MANNY♛

And they have another scripted show coming in January I hope it flops

Vonc2002

BET responded a BIT
While we hold Gabrielle Union in the highest esteem, we feel strongly that we are contractually well within our rights and are committed to reaching a swift and positive resolution in this matter.
Basically, hoe we aint giving u no more money and u gone film these 20 eps  :nowgorl:

Real

Quote from: Riggy Rig on October 12, 2016, 02:33:59 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 12, 2016, 02:32:03 PM

!!!

n

She did them a favor
sddddd I saw it. She actually didn't do many scenes.

Aja from HTGAWM had a larger role.  they were both great tho

Hell did she even speak? Think she just danced for a couple seconds and got raped lol

Zankou.

well thanks for the goddamn spoiler

:udontlookok:

Vonc2002

Honestly, id love more episodes tho. I never feel like its enough. They better fckn compensate her and film those extra EPs. The show seems so much bigger than BET anyway. They better recognize wtf they got and do what they need to do to keep it

Real

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 12, 2016, 02:57:55 PM
BET responded a BIT
While we hold Gabrielle Union in the highest esteem, we feel strongly that we are contractually well within our rights and are committed to reaching a swift and positive resolution in this matter.
Basically, hoe we aint giving u no more money and u gone film these 20 eps  :nowgorl:

:dead:
BRANDY