Brandy to be honored @ Soul Train awards

Started by rjay, October 12, 2016, 11:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: RON. on October 12, 2016, 12:24:57 PM
Jill sang all her songs from what I remember so I think Brandy should do the same. I really don't want to hear anyone else.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Real

GLOCK

I would much rather Brandy sit back like the legend she is and let others sing to her like whitney use to do

Kaeli.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 12, 2016, 12:24:29 PM
And wanya is a terrible singer now and need not touch touch any part of the stage

!!

Even when I watch old Boyz II Men performances, I'm not a fan of his voice. Always did too much and I hate his tone. Even worse now. always felt like i was the only one that didn't use all the way :plzstop:

Palladium

Quote from: Young on October 12, 2016, 12:24:37 PM
June's Diary needs to do something!

Aaaaccckkkkk!

OMG

God is so oooooooof!

sssssssssssssssssss

MAY

Quote from: Harlem on October 12, 2016, 12:16:44 PM
FUCK TRIBUTES!!! I WANT THEM TO GIVE BRANDY A 15-20 MIN SET TO PERFORM A MEDLEY OF HER HITS!!!! ITS TIME TO SHOW THE WORLD HER SET TELEVISED!!!! I want her, Frank Gatson & team to really get creative and make something DOPE! Go all out!! bring out Mase, Wanya, Chris Brown, Kanye (if he's down for it) & shit even Monica (which will be EPIC cuz of this recent "beef") to perform with her!!! I will LOSE my shits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hon, we kinda have to take what we can get at this point :calmdownsis:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 12, 2016, 12:27:02 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 12, 2016, 12:24:29 PM
And wanya is a terrible singer now and need not touch touch any part of the stage

!!

Even when I watch old Boyz II Men performances, I'm not a fan of his voice. Always did too much and I hate his tone. Even worse now. always felt like i was the only one that didn't use all the way :plzstop:
Yea, i like wanya but he did the most even back when but his voice is shot now so it's REALLY unbearable
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw