Do you believe in Karma? Or positive or negative energy?

Started by FlowerBomb, October 16, 2016, 04:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

October 16, 2016, 04:44:10 PM #15 Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 04:44:55 PM by GRAND SUPREME
Quote from: Stewie on October 16, 2016, 04:42:28 PM
Quote from: GRAND SUPREME on October 16, 2016, 04:23:55 PM
Not at all

Too many terrible people have done things and never paid for it, just as so many kind hearted people have had terrible things happen to them

I think life is just random.

>>><<< i was literally gonna type almost the exact same sentence with almost the exact same words  :uhh:
wow

Maybe we're soulmates

:young:

Eternal Bell

i was raise to b'lieve tht wen u surround urself wit positive energy and clarification tht positive forces will find & keep u.

BranLover

BAPHOMET.

Not at all

Too many terrible people have done things and never paid for it, just as so many kind hearted people have had terrible things happen to them

/the end.

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 16, 2016, 04:48:53 PM
Not at all

/the end.
b

GRAND

October 16, 2016, 04:51:04 PM #20 Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 04:51:47 PM by GRAND SUPREME
Just take the punches and ROLL

Bad things are gonna happen. Don't know anyone who seems CURSED...

......Except Adam Sandler. Ain't no way genetics made his daughter look like his clone. Something is out to get him.

At least he's rich though.

Eternal Bell

Kurama

I believe Karma for myself personally. I don't think it's a universal concept for some of the reasons Ton' mentioned.

I do believe in Neg & Pos energy though. It can affect the atmosphere and the people within it.  If someone is truly positive and uplifting it exudes off of them and it sorta infects other people to a certain degree. Same with negative energy.

Energy just travels it never really goes away which is why we can sometimes feel how others feel, especially if we're strongly connected to them.

imo

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Kurama on October 16, 2016, 04:56:37 PM
I believe Karma for myself personally. I don't think it's a universal concept for some of the reasons Ton' mentioned.

I do believe in Neg & Pos energy though. It can affect the atmosphere and the people within it.  If someone is truly positive and uplifting it exudes off of them and it sorta infects other people to a certain degree. Same with negative energy.

Energy just travels it never really goes away which is why we can sometimes feel how others feel, especially if we're strongly connected to them.

imo

BranLover

imo

Yes!!!

Vonc2002

imo
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

GRAND

October 16, 2016, 05:01:07 PM #29 Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 05:03:30 PM by GRAND SUPREME

imo
i agree

Negative people just SHED the filth off of them onto EVERYTHING surrounding them