Previous topic - Next topic

Kurama

Fags...is this episode 3?!

Can we use the spoiler tag please
:diddraispoot:

Vonc2002

Quote from: TAE! on October 24, 2016, 07:51:45 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 24, 2016, 07:49:35 PM
And maybe if he has a plan or some shit she can circle back around but uhhhhhh yea :dead:
He does seem like a nice person or whatever

So do you think Issa should stay with her man?
I think she should. She says she loves him. He has growth potential. Just because it hasn't come to fruition doesnt mean she should let him go. Im happy he got that job at Bestbuy tho. Iono what this guy has going on but rn he's looking like PRETTY MUCH a fast food worker. I like that he's nice and seems genuine but one doesnt outweigh the other imo. Its early and if someone doesn't meet ur standards then that's when u should definitely let them go. Issa been with ol boy for yrs. She's invested, loves him, and like i said earlier has potential
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

The scene on the couch told us she still loves him, while there might be some mess brewing between the boyfriend and the Jobcenter girl
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on October 24, 2016, 08:00:38 PM
The scene on the couch told us she still loves him, while there might be some mess brewing between the boyfriend and the Jobcenter girl
U mean the girl at the bank? Yea
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I did like the way he handled himself with her friends tho. Like i didn't go to college and im completely confident in my decision not to

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 24, 2016, 08:02:30 PM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on October 24, 2016, 08:00:38 PM
U mean the girl at the bank? Yea
Yeah who gave him the social support cheque with the fat titties out.
B7

Heated🔥

Waii my baby daddy from the game stars in it.
:takeallofme:

SouravMay

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 24, 2016, 08:03:53 PM
I did like the way he handled himself with her friends tho. Like i didn't go to college and im completely confident in my decision not to

These bougie ass niggas really tried him. Nnnnnn
B7

BranLover

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 24, 2016, 07:58:32 PM
Quote from: TAE! on October 24, 2016, 07:51:45 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 24, 2016, 07:49:35 PM
And maybe if he has a plan or some shit she can circle back around but uhhhhhh yea :dead:
He does seem like a nice person or whatever

So do you think Issa should stay with her man?
I think she should. She says she loves him. He has growth potential. Just because it hasn't come to fruition doesnt mean she should let him go. Im happy he got that job at Bestbuy tho. Iono what this guy has going on but rn he's looking like PRETTY MUCH a fast food worker. I like that he's nice and seems genuine but one doesnt outweigh the other imo. Its early and if someone doesn't meet ur standards then that's when u should definitely let them go. Issa been with ol boy for yrs. She's invested, loves him, and like i said earlier has potential

You're right. It's too early to tell. I hope she's actually serious about being friends with him though.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on October 24, 2016, 08:05:36 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 24, 2016, 08:03:53 PM

These bougie ass niggas really tried him. Nnnnnn
They did and he handled himself excellently

Heated🔥

When she in the mirror changing her lipstick and talking bout her pussy :plzstop:

BranLover

Do y'all think that other teacher has good intentions? I don't trust her.

BranLover

Quote from: BaddieTwinz on October 24, 2016, 08:08:28 PM
When she in the mirror changing her lipstick and talking bout her pussy :plzstop:

TAKE eht!

:takeallofme:

Vonc2002

Iono why ol girl handled it like that anyway. Like, ur dating. No need to cut anyone off yet. Shuffle the deck and play the field a bit. Dont put all ur eggs in this "league" basket

Vonc2002

Quote from: TAE! on October 24, 2016, 08:08:52 PM
Do y'all think that other teacher has good intentions? I don't trust her.
The white girl?