Keke Wyatt's Crazy Interview: Freaky Fans, Patti Labelle Calling Her a Heifer

Started by silentbx, October 19, 2016, 12:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

/.\

Vonc2002

Come on for the shania twain love keke. I wanna hear keke's country cd. Her rates love album is really dope for anyone who hasn't heard
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Annie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 19, 2016, 06:11:37 PM
Come on for the shania twain love keke. I wanna hear keke's country cd. Her rates love album is really dope for anyone who hasn't heard
That reminds me.. I used to love that Up! Cd

/.\

Vonc2002

Quote from: Annie on October 19, 2016, 07:16:09 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 19, 2016, 06:11:37 PM
That reminds me.. I used to love that Up! Cd
!!!!!!!!!!!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I LOVE that song but this is the best one on the album, so beautiful

Jon

Annie

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 19, 2016, 07:24:26 PM
I LOVE that song but this is the best one on the album, so beautiful

Ahhh yes I was just searching for that one. Amazing song!!!

/.\

Annie

/.\

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

Annie

/.\

Vonc2002

Quote from: Annie on October 19, 2016, 07:38:29 PM
If I remember it well Green>Red>Blue
YES! I have the green and red ones. I heard about blue but didn't listen. What's that one again? Dance mixes or some shit

Jon

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 19, 2016, 07:40:21 PM
Quote from: Annie on October 19, 2016, 07:38:29 PM
If I remember it well Green>Red>Blue
YES! I have the green and red ones. I heard about blue but didn't listen. What's that one again? Dance mixes or some shit
It has cheesy indian influenced remixes. lol

Vonc2002