The girls DRAG 'Power Rangers' for 30 fcking pages -- DAMNS

Started by GRAND, October 25, 2016, 03:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opposites Attract.

Black people went and supported 12 years a Slave which was created by a white man. Brad Pitt, I believe? You have this young Black man who pulled together his life savings, gave a lot of talented POC good roles and then when it was said that he raped a whites woman oh no this nigger no good. Can't support. He raped a white deviless. Our Queen!

Fucking plea'

It's unconditional, these days you know....

BAPHOMET.

GRAND

Quote from: ₥₥₥. on October 25, 2016, 05:02:17 PM
Black people went and supported 12 years a Slave which was created by a white man. Brad Pitt, I believe? You have this young Black man who pulled together his life savings, gave a lot of talented POC good roles and then when it was said that he raped a whites woman oh no this nigger no good. Can't support. He raped a white deviless. Our Queen!

Fucking plea'
I think plenty of black people supported

The different between this film and 12 years is exactly what you said -- Brad Pitt

His name is trusted by ALL demographics  :dead: :dead:

Plus it had an ensemble cast

GRAND

Cause I mean, I seriously doubt the 16 million came from a bunch of white people

They were the ones READING his ass on tv anyway.

Opposites Attract.

Not 30 million thought and I highly doubt white people are running to the theater to see Tyler Perry coon it up in a damn wig. The last play of his I saw not one white devil and I live in DC. It was a bunch of church coons.

GRAND

Quote from: ₥₥₥. on October 25, 2016, 05:09:16 PM
Not 30 million thought and I highly doubt white people are running to the theater to see Tyler Perry coon it up in a damn wig. The last play of his I saw not one white devil and I live in DC. It was a bunch of church coons.
:omgwatshappening:

Well thats what I'm saying. I think we are supporting. It's just unfortunate that more didn't go see the film though.

But I mean, that rape mess was gonna be detrimental no matter what.

Vonc2002

October 25, 2016, 05:12:49 PM #97 Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 05:13:01 PM by Vonc2002
Ant is an asshole :kii:
I just imagine him being over there like  :blessed:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Buy The Stars✨

white ppl so love madea though a lot of white ppl on my timeline went and saw it and loved it .. Some black too

This isn't directed at you but why can't we just be happy a black man is winning at the box office ?

GRAND

Plus, Nate is addicted to the same white shedevils that tried to put him in prison

Dont give a shit tbh

:overit:

pettypatty

BAPHOMET.

GRAND

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: TEXASbama on October 25, 2016, 05:13:25 PM
white ppl so love madea though a lot of white ppl on my timeline went and saw it and loved it .. Some black too

This isn't directed at you but why can't we just be happy a black man is winning at the box office ?

n

Girl shut your white washed ass ahp. I'm happy for this faggot but I'm more disgusted by the people.